Louis Imagine

"Josh! Stop it!" I giggle. "They'll think I'm retarded!"
"You are retarded, that's why they'll love you!" Josh drags me into the room. "Okay guys, this is my friend (Y/N)."
Five boys turn to look at me. I whisper to Josh, "These are your friends? It's One Direction!"
"Yeah," He looks at me. "I forgot to mention that."
The boys get up to greet me. "Hi, (Y/N). You look a bit surprised." Louis winks at me.
I struggle to lift my jaw. "Uh, yeah." I was about three seconds from a major fangirl freak out, couldn't he tell?
"Where'd you guys meet?" Harry asks.
"We went to school together. Just saw her again in town. Told her she had to meet you guys."
"Uh huh" I echo. "Can I have your autographs? I had no idea when Josh said he wanted me to meet his friends he meant, well...you could say I was surprised." I glance at Louis.
"Of course," Niall says, "Got a pen?"
After I have all my autographs we sit down to what they were watching. The Olympics. I could never get into that stuff.
"Hey, Josh want my new number? I haven't seen you in forever and would love to start talking again."
"Sure." He hands me his phone and I type it in. When I reach over to give it back to him Louis snatches it.
"Now I have you number, too." He grins saucily at me.
Before he can get to the contacts, I grab it back and say, "You can only have it if you promise to call." I wiggle my eyebrows at him.
"Promise." And he copies the number down in his phone. I see Harry whisper something into Niall's ear and Niall starts his adorable laughing.
"What?"
Harry just smirks at me and Niall shoves some chips into his mouth. I sigh and look at my watch. "Holy crap! I have a meeting in an hour and it's way across town. See ya, guys!" I hurry out the door.

***

After my meeting I see I have a voice mail. I click to listen to it. "It's Louis. I promised to call. Call me back and let's do something sometime."