Niall Imagine

You and Niall have been best friends since you moved to Mullingar. Sounds weird but you would leave your window open and if Niall needed you or just wanted to talk he would just come through your window. You were neighbors and went to school together. Ever since 'One Direction' he hasn’t talked to you. Today is your birthday. Your little sister has been annoying you since you woke up about your age. "You're 19! You're old! You need a cane!" "Shut up Rosa!" you said. You get dressed and head to university. People say the polite happy birthday. Your closest friend since Niall is Jessica. "Happy Birthday (Y/N)!" she said. "Thanks Jess." you said. You both go to class. Time flies by so fast. It's already time to go home. You walk home and you see little kids playing with their friends. You pass the park where you and Niall always played. Always hung out. Memories kept flowing back to you. You're home and all you wanted to do was be alone. "(Y/N)!’’ your mom says. "Guess who’s here!" she says. "Mom I'm going to that distance park, okay? I'll be back for supper. Love you." you said. "But (Y/N)-" But you had already left. You keep your head high and sat down by a tree to relax. You relax for a bit, then something catches your ear. Someone playing a guitar. You get up and go. You turn left and go. Niall is there playing his guitar on the grass. He smiles up at you. You're in shock. You thought he was never coming back. You supported him in everything he does, you just felt alone. He plays the song 'More Than This' to you. You walk up to him. He finishes. He gets up and walks toward you. "That was all for you. Happy Birthday (Y/N)" he says. "Niall...what are you doing here?" you ask. "Just here to celebrate my best friend’s birthday." he says grinning. You blush. "I thought...I thought you forgot about me." you say. "I would never forget you (Y/N). You are my best friend. I’d never forget you and all the things you have done for me." he says. "Niall you know I have always supported you right?" you ask. He nods. "You don’t know my sleepless nights just thinking of you and how to see you again." he said. "You don’t know mine. I thought I did something wrong." you say. He holds you. "I would never ignore you even if I was mad. No one can stay mad at you babe." he says. He looks deeply into your eyes. You stare back. "(Y/N), I always wanted to tell you this but I was to afraid..." he starts. "I love you." he finishes. You smile. "Your smile is the best in the entire world." he says. "I love you too Niall. Always have. Always will. I was afraid you didn’t like me either." you say. He pulls you in and takes you and kisses you on your lips. You don’t hesitate. You both pull away and he says "Be my girlfriend? Forever and ever?". You nod. "Best birthday ever." you say and stay in his arms.