"So what are you and chris?" Sol questions, "with him taking you on trips and shit and y'all spending most of your time together, you think y'all in a relationship."

"Well, we may or may not be in a relationship right know." Whispering in a very hush tone, but not that quite to where they can still hear me.

"Wait, wait, wait, run that back one more time, because I know I did not just here you say that you and chris are together." Sol loudly says in my ear trying to get confirmation of what I just said knowing she head me. Just want me to say it again and a little louder.

"All I sad was me and chris may be together." Saying that out loud brings a smile to my face, it still feels so unreal that we are together like actual in a relationship.

Both girls start to squeal, "I knew y'all were gonna get together sooner or later, ever since that night y'all meet at the club," BIA say with so much excitement.

"Bitch we need all the details on how he asked you?" Sol spoke curiously wanting to know.
"It was so romantic, he had it all planned out from top to bottom. We had dinner on this private beach behind the house we stayed at, the set up was so nice roses and candles forming a heart. Nice dinner arranged for us, everything was so nice and something different for me because no one has ever went all out for me. After our dinner he asked me, in the most heartfelt way by expressing how much he liked me, how beautiful I was, and some many other things."

"When he asked me the question I was so surprised, like I was in shock. I ended up saying yes to be his girlfriend because I like him very much, I wanna see where this relationship can go."

"I'm glad your finally happy again, especially after what that nigga Jalen put you through. Speaking of the nigga you seen or heard of him since the break up?" BIA spoke in a graceful tone, but soon turned hateful when she brought up Jalen.

"Nah, not really besides in social media seem like he been doing his own thing living the single life of course." Speaking of him just makes me think of the trauma I dealt with being with him and not with him.

I hope I don't gotta deal with that again, because if so I don't think I'll make it through. Hopefully chris does right by me and treat me how I'm supposed to be treated as him girlfriend.

All the shit he be talking about in his songs about treating a woman right, better put it to use.

-

 Chris Brown Tarzana, Los Angeles, CA 7:30 PM

Chris Brown
Tarzana, Los Angeles, CA
7:30 PM

Trying to occupy my time inside the studio, I start to become bored, ever since India left the house earlier I've just been eating, sleeping, and trying to accomplish some work in the studio.