3 - Knights of the Holy Order III

Start from the beginning

"HAHAHA TWO HUNTERS AND A PRAETORIAN!" Jarl Harald crackled while his eyes were glowing red from using Blood Arts. "Let's fight!" He launched himself towards the Hunters, holding his dual axes covered in blood.

Favian growled quietly, a disturbing sound considering the man's monstrous carapace armor, his greatsword like polearm, planted firmly in the ground as he observed the sight in front of them. Then with minimal movement of his head, one of the golden eyes within the helmet shifted to Devin and Liam. "Beware. This daywalker is more powerful than others... much more powerful. Champion of the Emperor, I ask you assist but let myself and Liam lead the way. This is what we live for!" The golden eye snapped back to the charging daywalker as Favian disappeared in a burst of golden light, reappearing behind the daywalker in a split sedind. The large blade of Favian already being thrust towards the jarl's back in a blur of glowing gold and blackish metal. "RIP THE WINGS FROM HIS BACK AND MAINTAIN RANGE. Slow the beast down, then we kill it!"

Liam dodged backwards from the sharp lines of blood, spray into the air but quickly disappeared in front of him, holding his cleaver-like sword on his shoulder till he swings his blade, splitting into sections while swinging across at the Daywalker, slashes both of his red wings across with his heavy metallic whip, blood sprayed out to his face after it was cut off, Liam covered his mouth with a bandana to prevent from vampire blood.

"ARRRGGH!" Jarl Harald screamed out in agony, fell straight forward onto the floor, slides for a few moment after his wings was cut off from the heavy cutter whip and stabbed by Favian. He growled angrily after he got up from the cobblestone ground as the skirmish is happening on the background from Imperials and Vikings clashing each other.

The Jarl started to levitate up in the air, moved his dual axes into a T pose as the blood from the ground also started to float up in the air, forming more lines of blood swirling all around him in speed before he let out a war shout, sending a strong pulse wave across the streets that almost cause the Hunters fell. The Jarl shoves his arm into his gut violently, grabs a handful of blood and then throws the gooey and glob of blood towards the Hunters.

As the shockwave came their way, Devin would easily throw himself into the air towards the Jarl and slashed away at the same hand that threw the glob of blood towards them stopping it from even being released from his grip. At the same time, both Devin and the severed hand would fall to the ground.
"We have faced nightmares worse than a Daywalker, Sir Favian..do not worry about me. I will keep up with you both." Without anymore words being said from the Noverian, he would raise his hand that was still imbued with the magenta flame and quickly shot a ferocious fireball aimed right at the back of the Daywalker...

Harald crouched into fours as the blood tentacles burst out of his back before he stood firmly, smacks the fireball aside with his blood tentacles, exploded nearby from the buildings while grinning maliciously, his eyes shimmers a bit of red glow. "You Hunters think your top of the world isn't it? Oh I heard of you lots, in fact. The Master told me all about your kind; the Knights of the Holy Order, an generation of trained killers." The Daywalker chuckles darkly as he walks towards them through the ruined streets. He lift his hand out, cuts his wrist with his axe blade as blood started to form around his hand before it shaped into large and red claw.

Liam grips the his cleaver-like sword and then pounced out of the way across as the blood hit onto the cobblestone ground, exploded into fiery flames. He looked at the Viking with a concern look. "This Daywalker seems more powerful than others we faced before Elisabeth's arrival." He informed, gripping his sword tightly.

As Favian noted the champion's words, he noticed the magenta flame. Pausing, stunned, only to quickly brace against the blast of blood. He'd take the hit steadfast , feet upright as he was pushed across stone tiles, ruining the floor. "Because he is Liam. I sense the influence of something darker in him, giving him a power. His master....could only be... Favian dared not say it out loud as he prepared for a counter attack of his own as his blade gleamed with golden radiance. Though some ribs of Favain wer undoubtedly hurt, he moved fast with the immense thudding of the weight of this armor he wore. Several lightning quick thrusts were sent towards the daywalker, holy light trying to burn him down slowly.