I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.... What I'm gonna do now. Will this marriage work?..

Many questions were running inside my mind....

Kadavule....I called for my last resort.

Kozhapama iruku.... I said. I sat there confused about my life.

I know, I love him and I want the same in return but kedaikuma...

Will he love me??... He is the only one person I had a feelings for. His love for Nithya akka made me fall for him but enaku andha love kedaikuma.

I can't force him to love me la... It's not fair too...

Vaanathi maa kalyanam panni vachutanga but his behavior said he is not okay with this marriage.

I looked at the sky which has beautiful stars shining in the sky..... It reminded me of the days I spent with him in the terrace. I touched my forehead, the place he kissed...... I'm sure one will not kiss everyone they see... Am I special to him then.... He shared about his life with me which he doesn't usually do with everyone I guess.

Pich.... My mind is wavering now...

Ok magizh leave it... Romba illadha moozhaya potu kuzhapadha.... I said to myself and went to bed.

Morning

When I woke up. I looked around. I was the only one in my room. Vaanathi ma enga.... I thought scratching my head.
. I looked at the time yawning... ..

Aiyoo ivlo neram thoongitena... I quickly got out of the bed and went to tale shower and brush my teeth.

While standing under the shower... My thoughts started revolving around him.

Nethu veetuke varalaye. Sapturuparu... I thought and finished showering. I wore my clothes and stood infront of the mirror..

The nuptial thread around my neck made me ask myself.... Ennaku kalyanam aagiruchunu nambave mudila.

I headed to the kitchen hearing the sound of the vessels..

Vaanathi maa.. Yen ivlo Neram thoonga vitinga...I asked going to the kitchen.

I noticed him there... I noticed his injured hand.

Aiyoo kaayam.... I took steps towards him but Vaanathi ma blocked me and dragged me with her.

Enna ma ezhuthutu varinga... I asked.

Magizh avan enna mood la irukan nu terila edachum soliruvan nu nenachu thaan unna kootitu vanduten... She said.

Oh... I responded.

Avan ponadhum solren aprom vandu sapdu.... She said and left.

Ipdi bayapadranga aprom epdi enna Kalyanam panni vachanga.... I couldn't stop myself from asking that question.

Magizh inga vaa... She called me. I went there.

Utkandu sapdu ma.... She said.

I sat and started having my breakfast.

While eating. I noticed Vaanathi ma and Krishna uncle sharing looks... Vaanathi ma was eyeing me and saying something.

Enna ma edachum sollanuma.... I asked directly.

Onula magizh saptu mudichitu unaku tired ah illina konjam wait pannu we want to talk about something.... Vaanathi ma said.

Ok ma pesalam tired laam illa.... I said.

I quickly completely my breakfast and came back after washing my hands.

Utakru ma... Krishna uncle said showing me the chair.