Chapter 12

Roses POV
I wake up to the sound of my sweet baby crying her heart out. I stand up and head over to her crib softly picking her up and bring her back to the bed. "Ok sweet girl I bet you are hungry here let's get you fed," I tell her letting her latch. I feel the bed move as Cavin rolls over and brings his hand up to pet Oaks baby fuzz down. "Hey princess you have a good nap?" He asks her knowing she won't even acknowledge him. He smiles and leans down kissing her head before getting up and getting her a fresh diaper. He throws it at my head making me laugh and shake my head. "I'm gonna go see the plan for tonight and see if we are gonna go eat so I'll be back with the said plan ok baby?" "Ok love," I tell him smiling as i switch Oak to my other boob. He smiles and walks out the door heading to his parents room I'm guessing.
Once oak is done I pull her off and clasp my bra back before changing oaks diaper waiting for Cavin to come back to tell me if I need to change her clothes.
"So we are gonna go to a light show and see Santa after we eat,"Cavin comes in telling me. "Ok then will you get her Christmas outfit out?" I ask him. He nods and grabs it coming and getting oak from me, "come here baby come see daddy let's get dressed." She goes to him with a big smile on her face. He smiles back laying her on the bed and putting her clothes on making faces just to make her giggle. I get up and go get my clothes as well as Cavins clothes. I lay his on the bed and change in to mine. "Your a tease you know," he tells me when I turn around to him. "I know,"I tell him winking and going to grab Oaklynn from him. "Ok get dressed and come downstairs and bring her car seat and diaper bag please," I tell him leaning up to kiss his lips. He meets me half way and kisses me back smiling saying "yes ma'am." I shake my head heading down the stairs of the rent house going to the living room to show off our outfits to Ronnie.

" I shake my head heading down the stairs of the rent house going to the living room to show off our outfits to Ronnie

**********************
"Can you smile baby?" I ask my daughter as she sits on Santa's lap. She looks at me like I'm insane before screaming her head off wanting off Santa's lap. "Oh I can't handle this," Cavin says going and grabbing his girl of Santa's lap letting her burrow in his neck. I shake my head laughing at him and get out of line waiting for Cavin to hand oak to me. "Hey your gonna be in that picture too Rose. It's well kids no one gets out of it," Benny tells me with a smile. I nod my head holding back tears going back to stand my Cavin and Oaklynn smiling at the camera ready to take the picture.
"Ok let's go home this girl is ready for some milk and bed," Cavin tells the group as we make it to the car. "Oh I agree I'm also ready for some milk and bed," Benny agrees with his son. Everyone laughs at him and I just smile and genuinely wonder how I got so lucky and got to fall in love with The Baseball Son.