Chapter 9

Cavins POV
"Well don't you to just look adorable," I say to my two girls when they walk into my room. "Well your mom helped dress us. This is our first stock show after all," Rose tells me handing me Oak. "I love that your wearing my hoodie. Showing everyone your mine are we?" "Oh please how would they know?" She asks me stepping closer to me. "Cause it says my last name."

"Well your mom picked it out she said it was a good outfit

"Well your mom picked it out she said it was a good outfit." "Oh it is. Y'all sure are fitting the part," I tell her kissing Her on the lips once I get close enough to her. "So the plan is for mom to take Oak home and you me and the twins are gonna hang back and spend the night together at the fair. And then dad is gonna take the twins and the littles home and we are gonna go eat sound good?" I ask her heading down the stairs. "Sounds perfect so we are taking your truck today I'm guessing?" She asks me. "You would be right. I'm leaving right now so I can go feed do you wanna go with me?" I ask her. "Of course let's get her in her car seat her dipper bag is already in the truck."
"Ok do you have a nursing cover?" I ask her once I've got Oak in her seat and buckled in. "Yes theirs one in your truck." "Ok then let's hit the road," I tell her grabbing the car seat. "Want me to carry her?" She's asks me. "Go get in the car pretty, stop acting like you don't know me baby," I tell her shutting the door behind me.

********************
"Alright I gotta go get ready to show you good here?" I ask Rose. "Yes I'm fine here I'll see you when your done this is the last round right?" She asks me. "Well it's the last class we are in yes but last class all together no theirs still one more breed left and depending on how Addie places now and how I do will depend if we are coming back out," I tell her kissing her head and kissing oak in her stroller. "Ok I really gotta go this time," I tell her laughing and walking to our pins.
"Alright girl you ready for this?" I ask my last pig I need to show. "Alright let's give it are all," I tell her while I brush her off to get the shavings off. "Hey kid you ready?" My dad asks. "Yea let's go," I tell him grabbing my whip off our show box.

"You did amazing kid," dad tells me once I get back to our pins. "Thanks dad now me Davie And Addie are showing against each other so that will be fun." "It will be great you know you'll beat them," He tells me as we walk over to are family. "Oh I know and then we can watch Davie try and beat Addie." "That will never happen. He may be more social but he does not have her confidence plus Addie worked harder this season so her pig looks so much better," dad tells me laughing. I nod my head agreeing with him and grab my little girl from my moms arms. "Hey baby girl how was your little cat nap huh?" I ask her. She just looks at me with her wide Green eyes. "Ill take that as it was good," I say laughing kissing her head. "say yes I did take a good nap but I need a diaper change cause I'm gross," Rose says for her while she hands me a diaper and wipes. "All right little girl come here." I grab the little mat out of the diaper bag and sit on the bleachers by Rose.

"there you go all better now," I tell oak picking her back up and folding the mat handing it to rose. she turns and puts it in the bag and holds her hand out for oak. I turn my body shielding Oak from her and say, "No I just got her and I'm about to have to hand her back in like 4 minutes." "Ok buddy give the baby back to her mother," A lady above me tells us. "Excuse me?" I say to her. "You cant deny a women her baby young man now give her back or ill call the police for her." "I have a right to hold MY daughter," I tell her looking back to the front. she just stays quite and doesn't say a word. "HAHA he admitted it Ronnie he finally did it," My dad says dancing around on the ground. "Oh shut up," I tell him. "alright Oak go back to mommy I come back and get you as soon as I'm done with breed," I tell her like she knows what I'm talkin about. Rose takes her from me and I lean over and kiss her on the lips for just a quick peck before I walk of with my mom this time. "Your good for her son," she tells me hooking her arm though mine. "no Mama she's good for me."

**************

"There is something I want to ask you," I tell rose once we are at the top of the Farris wheel. "Yea? And what is that?" she asks me. "Will you Rosalee James White one day Rosalee James Rodriguez, will you be my girlfriend?" "Is that even a question? of course I will," She tells me jumping on me. "Ah I knew you would say yes I just wanted to be formal. Plus my dad also asked out my mom on the Farris wheel so I thought I would to so we could be like them since we are pretty much them," I tell her wrapping my arms around her kissing the side of her head.

"So that means you are closer to being Oaks dad," She tells me once we are walking to the truck later that evening. "I will always be as much of her dad as I can be there are no steps I'm alreadys fully there. Now where do you wanna go eat?" I ask her after my little spill. "Is it bad if I say I don't and I wanna go home to our daughter?" She's asks me once we are at the truck. "No cause that's what I want to do too. Let's just go home baby," I tell her walking to my side. "Ok perfect."
***************
"Oh y'all are back early. Dads not even home yet with the kids. It's just me Rose and Cooper," my mom tells me when we walk into the living room. "I know we just missed our girl," Rose tells her walking over and picking her up out of her swing. "SOOOOO DID YOU DO IT???" My mom asked me all excited. "Yes mom I did. She is officially my girlfriend," I tell her warping my arm around her. "I am so excited I never thought you were gonna get a girlfriend. But I guess all it took was rose and the baby oak." "Yea oak makes everything better don't you baby," Rose tells her. "Ok come on Rose let's go upstairs and get this little girl for bed, and us while we are at it." "Ok night kids I'll see y'all in the morning," she tells us. We both say goodnight and I go over to kiss coopers head, "good night to you to little man."
"Hey baby will you get her pjs she ready to get out," I call to Rose who just out of the shower. "How do you know she's READY maybe she wants to stay in," she tells me walking to Oaks dresser. "I know cause she's asleep in the bathtub I would say that means she's ready to get some milk and cuddle in bed." "I think your right ok here you go one pair of jammies on her changing table ok," she tells me going into our shower area to get dressed. "Ok thank you love," I say kissing her lips as she walks by. "Ok little girl let's go get you dressed." I wrap her in a towel and head to the table. I set her down and put a diaper and lotion on her before her pjs.

"I'm so glad we met you baby," I hear Rose say as she wraps her arms around my waist

"I'm so glad we met you baby," I hear Rose say as she wraps her arms around my waist. "I'm glad I was the baseball son you know," I tell her turning around to face her. "So am I."