Chapter 5

Cavin's POV
I roll over and wrap my arms around Rose in her bed. She did indeed let me sleep in her room with her and I loved Every second of it, and it only took me not talking for the rest of lunch. I Even loved the waking up 500 times a night to Oaklynn crying tho I wish it didn't happen.
I kiss the side of Roses head before getting up  and going to check on Oak. I look in her crib and see her eyes starting to open. I look at the clock and see she ate about an hour ago so she should be good for a little bit and I want to let Rose sleep a little longer since she had the hard part at night. So with that thought In my head I grab Oak and the pacifier by her head that she spit out sometime in the last hour and head to the living room.
"Ok little girl so I have some chores to do so why don't we put on the carrier and you can come with me yes?" I ask the little girl In my arms.
She of course gives me no answer and just looks at me. "Well I'll take that as a yes since you have no other choice really."
I grab the carrier off the couch and wrap it around me and place her in and tighten the straps.

"Ok sweet girl let's go inside and wake the twins so they can poor the feed

"Ok sweet girl let's go inside and wake the twins so they can poor the feed."
I had made all the feed for pigs and horses, but I wouldn't be able to poor it with the baby. So I decided I'll make the twins do it I know they would understand. It's like these two girls have put a spell on the whole house and we all do everything in their favor. I walk up to the house and go to Addie's room waking her up first telling her to go feed before doing the same thing to Davie knowing his will take a bit longer just to wake him up.
Once Davie and Addie our finally out of the house, I walk back to Roses room and see she's sitting up. "Hey beautiful," I say walking over and sitting on the bed. "Hey," She says rubbing her eyes smiling. Unbuckling the stabs of the carrier I get Oak out and hand her to Rose telling her, "She went out with me to make feed then to wake up the twins so they can go actually feed cause I didn't think little Ms. Oak would appreciate the up and down and up and down." "No she wouldn't she would probably end up puking on you too," she says laughing lifting her shirt letting Oak latch on. "Your right," I say laughing.

"Ok well since I was the first one up this morning I gotta make breakfast plus the original sandlot crew is coming into town today for my dads birthday. You wanna come down with me, Oaks baby lounger is down stairs?" I ask her manly cause I don't wanna go down by my self. "Yea lets go," She says standing up and heading out of her door. I follow behind her and down the stairs to the kitchen. Rose sits at a bar stool and contuins to feed oak while I grab a couple frying pans out and pull out the eggs and some sausage that we had in the fridge. "So what are the plans for today?" Rose asked me once Oak was in her lounger.