part 26

"I'm gonna read now, does anyone have any problem?" Evie asked as everyone answered no. She started reading the chapter.

As, mal saw maleficent bringing the scepter out, she used her magic to make a protective dome around the others. It can only be opened when the war will be over. Upon noticing the dome Ben screamed.

"Mal" "M" "Mali" "Mom" different voices shouted out at once.
"Whyw ould do that Mal?" Hades shouted embracing Persephone as they paled in horror.
Ben hugged his wife to his chest as he heard  what Evie read.
"You're not doing this in the future" he whispered as he hugged mal tightly to himself, too scared to let her go.

"MAL! Don't you dare fight this alone. Mal, let us out" he pleaded whilst screaming. The big three and the others followed soon, screaming for mal to open the dome.

"I'm sorry Benny" mal whispered into Ben's embrace as she hugged him back just as tightly not ready to part so soon.
She knew in her mind, that the future mal was ready to sacrifice herself for the safety of others. And she agreed with her, her family and friends mean too much to her, and to see them hurt or injured is something she can't even imagine.

"I'm sorry. But I can't let you all die. I'm sorry ben. but this is my fight. I can't let you die. Take care of the kids. Tell them that their mom loves them. I love you Ben" she yelled and started to focus on her mother.

"Mali, if this happens in the future. I don't care if you're an adult and a parent,young lady. You're gonna get grounded" Persephone said while Belle and Uma agreed.
"Mom's and Uma!!" Mal whinned from Ben's embrace as the others let out weak chuckles.

"Playing the hero card again, mal?" Her mother taunted.
"No 'mother' it's more like, protecting my family from an evil monster" she said with venom laced her voice.

"If she even touches an hair of Mal, I'm gonna smite her into so many pieces and then send her to tartarus, she personally see what true hell looks like" Hades whispered as a promise. He was gonna kill that evil witch.

Maleficent, without further delay, started casting spells, to defeat or probably kill Mal.
Mal also used her magic, in return. Along with maleficent, she also had to fight the rest of the goblin army.

"Those idiotic creatures" everyone cursed. Those stupid dumb creatures they thought.

She could hear the others screaming for her, to stay safe, but she didn't mind them.

No one commented as they remained silent, scared to read ahead.

Mal, didn't knew how long she was fighting, but she was starting to feel tired, as she had used so much of her magic. She could also feel her mother feeling the same thing.

"How can I feel what she's feeling?" Mal asked confused.
"Maybe your magic is connected, we can't be sure, Dear" Fairy godmother said or added more like a thought.

Maleficent, realised that the battle will end soon, so she pulled her last card. Transforming into her dragon form.
"The only way to stop her, is to slay her" mal thought as she looked down at her sword. She was about to use her godly powers. She pulled out the sword, and started running forward. She could bear Ben's loud scream, but she ignored it. Maleficent was circling in the air, while mal was running  and she also started to yell.

"You're not gonna do this alone, Mal. If this happens, i will be there with you, by your side. You're my cousin, and I'm a half godling myself, our powers together combined will make it a little bit easier to defeat her" uma said to mal who slightly nodded. Uma was gonna kill that witch for even trying to kill her best friend and cousin.

"This is my revenge!!" She yelled and combind all the three elements electricity, fire and water into her sword, and transformed into her trademarked purple dragon. She, was enough high in the air, when she suddenly detransformed into her human self, sword on ready.

No one said anything but they were on the edge of their seats.

She could see, maleficent getting ready to attack, below her, to blast her. she was in mid air when she de transformed, so she could see her mother who was flying below her
"This is for slapping, bruising and cutting me, Maleficent" she shouted and stabbed the sword into her front.

"I did it" mal whispered with tears glistening her eyes after thinking about all the abuse she had to endure from her so called life giver.

She could hear her mother roar in pain, and she fell on the ground on her back. Ouch. It hurts. But she didn't minded. She was looking at her mother, who still in her dragon form landed on the ground on her left side.
She could see, the barrier she created around the auradonians shattered. She could see Ben screaming happily was running to her.

Everyone felt that they should celebrate, but they could feel a shiver going through their body. A sense of dread. Was something bad about to happen?

She looked around her. Whilst fighting she didn't noticed that she was standing on the edge of a cliff type ground. It was too high,  if someone may fall from there, they would surely face their death . What she didn't noticed was that her mother, was slowly standing up, from her left, as she was too focused on her family. She didn't noticed that her mother who was still stabbed in the front, had a wicked grin on her face, and a wicked plan in her mind. She only noticed, Bens face of horror. Before she felt someone grabbed her from behind.

"NO NO " Ben screamed along with he others as Carlos wrenched the book from Evie to read ahead.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(Hey guys! I know it's after a long time, but i thought I should complete this book! Please give love to this chapter as always! Love you all <3)