part 15

Audrey started reading the next chapter.

So as they have all the talismans, they could now continue their journey towards the gateway to moors.

"Yess!! Finally" Harry cheered.

It has been 20 minutes since they've been walking, and finally have reached a broken bridge. From cour fours previous adventure, they recognised it as the Gargoyle bridge, because of the two stone gargoyles that are there.

"I hate that bridge" all the cour four stated, while shivering.

"So, Carlos wanna cross the bridge again ?" Jay teased him.

"Jay, you know that, I hate that right?" Carlos said while mal whacked Jay's head.

"No, no. It gave me nightmares for three weeks, mal you go first" Carlos urged towards mal.
"Me? Ok" she replied to him and started crossing the bridge. She didn't faced any problems while crossing which was okay. Then the others on the limo also crossed the bridge.

"Why didn't it happened the first time?" Evie grumbled remembering about their first adventure

Finally, after that they reached the forbidden fortress. After seeing it,mal stood there for a few minutes in silence, due to the memories that were haunting her mind. She quickly shrugged it off, and instructed jay.

Mal shivered in reality, while Ben hugged her close

"Jay,keep the limo's at the backside of the fort, because we all can't enter the moors with these vehicles. " She instructed.
"Yes Ma'am" he replied while mal shooked her head.

"I hate you" mal said with amusement

"Me too" jay joked back

"So, now let's cross the border of moors" mal asked while the others nodded.

"Finally!" Harry sighed again

After walking for a few minutes through the forbidden forest, they came before the famous thorn forest or the gateway to the moors.
While reaching upon there, mal used a spell and started singing a song.

"Do i have to sing the song?" Audrey asked.

"Of course Auds,it's you favourite song" mal joked while Audrey shook her head in amusement and started to sing the familier notes.

(I know you
I walked with you once upon a dream
I know you
That look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam
And I know it's true, that visions are seldom what they seem
But if I know you
I know what you'll do
You'll love me at once
The way you did once upon a dream
But if I know you
I know what you do
You love me at once
The way you did once upon a dream
I know you
I walked with you once upon a dream
I know you
That gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam
And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem
But if I know you
I know what you'll do
You'll love me at once
The way you did once upon a dream)

She started singing once upon a dream in both faeish and Greek language, along with using her magic to open the thorn forest.
She fingures the others to move forward, while she will be joining them at the last.

"Does Maleficent even knows Greek?" Hadie asked.

"Who cares about her" mal said while hades and Persephone chuckled.

All, of them crosed the thorn covered gates, and reached the other side
Many people were in awe after seeing the beauty of moors.
They were in awe nd shock upon seeing all the creatures that roam the place.
As we're about to move forward they were stopped by the tree gaurds(as seen in the movie maleficent).

"The tree gaurds are friendly" mal said .

"What are you doing here?" One of the tree gaurds asked in faeish Language,which nobody understood except for mal who just arrived towards them.
"Hi, miss me? And by the way you look handsome. Now can you let us go or I'll burn you to shreds" mal told them sweetly.

"Really?!" The others said and bursted out laughing.

While the others stood in shock upon hearing their odd conversation, while aurora who could understand them started laughing.
Finally after a few minutes of conversations, mal leaded them towards her underground hideout, while the tree gaurds followed them.
But mal could feel that her mother was looking for her, to kill her most probably .

"She can't kill you, I'll never let that happen" Ben promised.

And with that Audrey passed the book to her husband, Chad.