part 7

Evie Started reading the next chapter.

After about half an hour they finally reached the outskirts of the isle of lost, from where the isle of doomed can be seen.

"I hate that place" mal said and shuddered while Ben rubbed her arms.

"Noble steed proud and fair, you shall take us anywhere" mal casted the spell, and then along with the limos, they all started crossing the water. It took them nearly another 10 minutes to reach the isle.

Everyone was tensed and nervous.

Mal, used her magic, on her bike to send it back to their hideout

"Good idea" Hadie said.

and her along with the cour four and sea three started walking, because mainly they will be searching for the talismans along the way.

"It will be a very long day" jane pointed out while the others groaned.

After 10 minutes of walking, they found themselves infront of a small cottage.

"Was it there always?" Persephone asked.

"Was it here always?" Ben asked

"Really?!" Persephone asked and shared a smile with her son in law .

but Mal shooked her head no.
Suddenly blue fairy piped in from her place in the limo.

Everyone was confused.

"Maybe, we can find the talismans here, because as to let you know this information, due to this place being magical, we can maybe find the talismans  here" blue fairy explained.

"Good idea. Check out at the possible places" belle nodded.

The 7 Vk's nodded to her explanation.
"First is the pride of Gaston, Gil it's your turn go" mal urged him to go forward inside the cottage.

Belle and Gil groaned the loudest after hearing gastons name.

Gil made his way towards the cottage and found a piece of paper lying on the floor infront of the entrance.

"Good luck" all the viewers muttered to Gil.

"Guys check this out" he shouted to the others who were standing near the limo.
The rest made their ways in his direction, and saw the paper.
On it was written" you will need your friends the most, because you are not all that strong that we thought"

"I don't know if I'll consider this as an insult or not?" Gil said while the others laughed and belle hugged Gil.

"So, we 7 have to go" mal said after reading the paper and they made their ways inside the house. While all the auradonians and some Vk's waited.

"Why didn't I go?" Ben asked but no one replied.

Inside the cottage was small, with a few furniture, like a bed, but there was a large red chair, the skins of various animals that were hunted by someone, a head of a stag, an a large image of a familiar face, the face of Gaston, posing with a gun.

"I hate that picture" adam and Gil said together, and then started laughing.

"Hey, that's my dad" Gil exclaimed.

"We know" all of them said.

"We can see Gil ,we are not blind, we all have eyes" Harry replied sarcastically to him.

"That was not a time for sarcastic comments boys" uma said while both boys blushed.

"Guys, this is not the time for sarcasm" mal and uma reminded them.

Uma and mal high fives eachother.

"Yes ma'am"
Then they both mumbled a sorry to the girls.

"We accept your apology" both the godlings said. (Uma and mal)

"So let's search the place for that old gun of your father's" Harry said and started searching.
The others  nodded and began searching. After what felt like half an hour They couldn't find anything that looks sort of a talisman.

All of them groaned at the line

"Let's check behind Gastons picture" Evie advised.

"Good idea, blueberry" uma said.

after checking they found a secret compartment, and Harry with the help of his hook opened it easily.
There laid a old fashioned gun, it was rusty.

"I think that's the talisman" Carlos pointed out.

"Gil, listen carefully, when you will be taking the gun, you will be tempted to become evil, like your dad once was, do not fall into that temptation of becoming evil" mal demanded to him practically.

"Yes, Ma'am" Gil saluted seriously.

Others wished him luck.
Gil nodded and touched the gun.
Suddenly, he felt like he was in some other place, he could see that if he choses evil, people will listen to him, he could marry various girls and be rich, like his father once wanted for himself. But Gil, being a simple guy, with a simple life, didn't fell for it, and after few minutes he came back into reality, and easily lifted the gun.

"Im not my father. I don't want that life" Gil stated as the others applauded him.

"I got it" he declared happily, while the others cheered.

Cue cheers from the viewers.

"Gil, tell us what you felt" Evie asked.

"Now we know" Doug said.

"I felt like the same thing my father wanted for himself, once upon a time, it tempted me by showing me that, I could be evil, I could be rich and I could marry various girls, like that and all" he explained.
The others nodded at his words, preparing themselves mentally for their turns.

"It's a good thing we know now. We can prepare ourselves" Lonnie said while mal nodded.

"So let's get out of here, I feel like this place would collapsed any minute" jay said.
"Don't Jinx it, jay" Carlos said and nervously laughed.

"Jayden" all of the Vk's shouted while jay nervously laughed.

But before anyone could reply, the place started shaking and collapsing.

All the Vks mumbled something towards jay under their breathes.

As they made out of the cottage, it finally collapsed, and there was no trace of the place, like there was a house at that place once.
Their partners came running towards them and hugged and kissed them.

Everyone smiled at their partners.

"I was so worried, were you all okay" Ben asked his wife and his friends.

"Bal!!!" Evie squealed.

"Yeah" they replied, while mal kissed him.

Cue squealing from Evie. While the others laughed.

"Next is the talisman of Hook" mal said while the others nodded and continued their journey forward , and Harry started preparing himself for his turn.

"Get ready, future me" Harry said.
Evie passed the book to mal's step mom ( or rather I call her as Mal's mom, because she's better than Maleficent) Persephone.