part 10

Audrey started reading the chapter.

"next will be the talisman of Evil queen, so Evie get ready" mal said and Evie nodded.

Evie in real life, became nervous.
Doug tried to comfort her and succeeded.

After again walking for few minutes , while the others were in car,they came across a tree. The tree looked different. It was a apple tree and Apple looked red and fresh.

"That's the poison apple tree. Mom, always talked about it" Evie exclaimed.

"Evie, your mother is famous for poison apples, right. So this must be the place for the talismans. Can you go and ask snow white that how the Apple looked when she was poisoned" mal said

"Good idea. She maybe knows" Evie says while mal nodded.

"Ok" Evie nodded and went towards her step sister.
"Snow, can you tell me that how the poison apple looked, in. Your story?" Evie asked

"Snow, hates apples now" Evie said as a matter of fact way.

"It looked red and fresh, once seen it will water your mouth, and you would want to eat it" snow white replied to her question.

"Why apples, nor any other fruit?" Harry asked.
"Question that to my mother, Harry" Evie replied.

Evie nodded her head and went back towards mal and informed her what snow white said.
"so, this is your territory, Evie"uma said

Nervous silence.

Evie nodded and went off towards the tree and along with mal , they started climbing it.

"I will not wear heels that day" she said

Upon climbing they saw that there was only one apple on the tree and it looked fresh and red, Evie's mouth started to water.

"Don't eat it" jay and Carlos said together.

Her hands reached towards the apple and she wanted to eat it.
"Mal, I can't do it, I'm scared" Evie said to her best friend.

"E, you can do it" mal said.

"E, look at me,  you can do it, think about your children, this is the only way to defeat my mother" mal urged her.

"See, future me also agrees" mal added.

After taking an audible gulp, Evie touched the apple.

Nervous silence again.

Again she started to day dream, that she was left alone, her mother and maleficent are torturing her best friend mal,

Everyone gasped horrified.

they've killed her children and husband, she saw that mal is being burned by iron infront of her and ben,

"I can't hear it anymore" Ben said and started crying while hugging mal close to his heart.

and then Ben being killed along with jay, Carlos, uma , Harry and Gil. and she is working as a slave for her mother.

Cries from the kids, and the adults tried to calm them, while Doug and mal tried to calm Ben and Evie, who were crying.

Evie only concentrated on the fact that everyone was okay, and finally she broke out of her day dream.
After she break out of her trance, she hugged mal tightly. With the help of mal, she climbed down the tree, with the apple in her hand.

Everyone sighed of relief.

Once down, she threw herself on mal,and started sobbing.
"Evie, what happened and don't cry" mal said .

Horror among the Audience.

Ben and Doug came running towards their wife's.
"I saw some type of visions , in which Doug and my children died, or killed by my mother. You were being burned     by your mother infront of Ben and me. Ben tried to help you but he can't. Then your mother and mine killed Ben and all of our parents along with the royals, and I was alone. I worked as a slave for my mother" Evie said and cried in Doug's arms.

Ben again started crying, while mal hugged him tightly.

After about ten minutes her cries subsided
Mal told Doug to take her to the car.
After Evie went inside , Ben hugged mal and started crying.
"Benny, why are you crying" mal asked.
"After Evie said, what happened in her vision, I'm scared for you. I can't loose you, you are the only thing I have before our kids" Ben replied

"Aww you'll never lose me, Benny" mal said and kissed his nose.

"You'll never lose me ,Benny, now let's continue on our journey. We have an evil lunatic of a mother to defeat" mal said

"See, future me also agrees" mal said.

And again they started for their journey to defeat the mistress of evil, for once and for all.

"We will defeat her" Ben said determined.

"We should take a break after this" mal said while the others agreed