part 14

Uma started reading the next chapter after jane passed her the book.

So, after Mal's almost death experience they were again on their journey to retrieve the last talisman. The talisman of Maleficent.

"My turn" mal said confidently

After walking and talking for more than 30 minutes they finally reached infront of a high hill type place.

"I know the place" mal said with a awestruck and horror filled face

"Mal, was this place or this hill, here always?" Jay asked .

"Yes, it was always there, but it was hidden" mal Muttered

"Jay, why are are you asking this type of questions. These places that held the talismans appears by themselves"  Harry deadpanned.

"Boys, it was not the time" uma said and both her and Lonnie whacked their husbands.

"Ok ok sorry" jay said and raised his hands as surrender.
"Wait a minute, this hill or mountain looks familiar" mal wondered loud.

"Knew it" mal said .

Suddenly it all clicked not only to her but also to a certain someone.
"Its the Maleficent mountain" she along with Aurora both shouted.

"Yess" mal said with a nod

"Want to give us a Brief history?" Harry asked.

"Definitely, future me, will give you a the history" mal said while Ben looked at her confuses

"This mountain is the place where my mother first transformed into a dragon and where she first founded the dragons egg for her scrptre. There are two dragons egg, one is is in the sceptre, known as dragons eye and this one that is there is known as the dragons egg" mal said while pointing towards the top.

"We didn't knew that" Ben said.

Suddenly the dragons eye sceptre in Mal's hand started glowing, and from it maleficent's voice could be heard.

"I don't want to hear her voice" mal whined like a Toddler.

"To retrieve the egg, only one of my descendants can only retrieve it. She has to show that she is worthy of the name bestowed on her. She will be retrieving the egg alone, all by herself" the voice finished with her sinister laugh.

"Why is it always me?" Mal said.

"No, mal, I can't let you go alone this time, I almost lost you 30 minutes back" Ben said while grabbing her wrist.

"I agree with future me" Ben stated.

"Ben, this is the only way we can defeat my mother, and the dragons egg cannot be lifted by anyone other than me or mother.so I will go" mal said and made her way infront of the Mountain.

"You are stubborn, you don't listen to me" Ben said while mal chuckled and kisses his cheek.

She started climbing, when she was midway up, strong winds started blowing.
Cue nervous silence among the audience.

"Mal, be careful" hercules , her cousin shouted whilst restraining Ben along with his father Zeus, uncle and others. Because Ben was about to go after his wife to help her.

"You all will let me go  I don't want to hear No" Ben's voice boomed in the theatre.

"This little wind cannot scare me. " She yelled to keep up her spirits.
"I am Queen Maleficent Bertha Fae Aidenous Adams of Auradon and isle of lost, I have faced far worse situations than this, I faced my mother's wrath and worked as her punching bag , to gain her love. There is nothing worse than they can throw at me, that I haven't been through" she yelled and continued climbing.

Cue claps from the audience, on her bravery. While Ben kissed her.

The others stared at her in awe, there were some gasps after hearing about being maleficent's punching bag, but mainly awe.

Same reaction in the theatre.

She reached the top after a few minutes and found a warm nest above it, with one single green egg.

"that's the dragon egg" mal said.

Mal slowly walked towards the nest and picked up the egg, and slowly kept it her pocket. Whilst climbing she was suddenly knocked down by a gust of wind, and in a time span of a few minutes, she was hanging down the tree branch.

"Noooo!! " Ben shouted worried for his wife.
While mal held his arm

"My god, mal. I'm coming" Ben yelled and started to climb the mountain along with jay but was prevented to move further by an invisible barrier.

"Stupid fucking barrier" Ben said whilst panicking.

"Mal, hold on, don't let go" he shouted for his wife while the others shouted in fear.

Ben had tears, frightened for his wife.

"Ben climb back down, I can do it" mal demanded from her position.
"I can do it" she repeated it and started pulling herself up from her current position.
Meanwhile Ben reluctantly climbed down and prayed with the others.

Same reaction on the theater.

Mal finally reached the top again, and then stood up. After few moments of resting, she finally began climbing down slowly and steadily.

"YESS!!! That's my wife" Ben shouted in glee and held her close to his chest

And without any further problem and delay, she finally reached the bottom and was swept off her feet by her husband, who spin her around and kissed her.

"BAL MOMENT" Evie squealed

"Baby, you have to be safe" Ben told to his wife softly, while the others gave them some privacy and went towards the limo.
"Benny, it's not a problem, I've faced worse " she said and hugged him.

"I'm gonna kill Maleficent" hades and ben declared while jay and Harry nd Carlos nodded

"This is what it makes me want to kill maleficent" he stated angrily.
"And we will stop her for once and for all" mal promised while Ben agreed.and both of them made their way towards the limo, to continue their further journey.

"And we will defeat her" mal concluded .

Uma passed the book to audrey.