Sam Wilson: How's that even possible? It was like seventy years ago.

[Anastasia was seen very quiet and to be deep in thought.]

Steve Rogers: Zola. Bucky's whole unit was captured in '43, Zola experimented on him. Whatever he did helped Bucky survive the fall. They must have found him and...

Anastasia Ivanova: None of that's your fault, Steve.

Steve Rogers: Even when I had nothing, I had Bucky. [Sam notices Anastasia is bleeding from her shoulder and looks at the guards]

Bucky smiles at Steve at what he said, but is still very regretful of what he did to Ana. Said women knew what he was thinking, and rubbed his knuckle while holding his hand, as a way of saying it was all ok.

Sam Wilson: We need to get a doctor here. We don't put pressure on that wound she's gonna bleed out here in the truck. [suddenly one of the guards pulls out an electric rod and neutralizes the other guard and knocks him out, the guard is revealed to be Hill as she takes off her helmet]

Maria Hill: Ah. That thing was squeezing my brain. [Sam looks at her in confusion; to Steve] Who's this guy? [Rumlow's crew stop their vehicles and get out]

Brock Rumlow: Three holes. Start digging. [they go over to the van holding Steve, Sam and Anastasia and as they open the door they find it empty with one of the guards left unconscious and massive burnt whole on the car floor]

[Hill has taken the trio to a secret facility, a man runs towards them; referring to Anastasia's wound]

Maria Hill: GSW. She's lost at least a pint.

Sam Wilson: Maybe two.

Doctor: Let me take her.

Maria Hill: She'll want to see him first. [Hill takes them to Fury who's alive and lying in bed, the trio look at him in shock]

Most everyone who was in the Great Hall was shocked along with the heroes in the screen, despite the fact that the man was right in front of them.

How could Fury still be alive? Didn't he die already? How was he there with the Avengers now? Many questions ran through their heads but none of them dared voice them.

Nick Fury: About damn time. [later as Anastasia's wound is being treated] Lacerated spinal column, cracked sternum, shattered collarbone, perforated liver, one hell of a headache.

Doctor: Don't forget your collapsed lung.

Nick Fury: Oh, let's not forget that. Otherwise, I'm good.

"What?! How?" Madame Pomfrey, who was practically the only one in the Hall besides the Avengers who understood what was just said, was flabbergasted.

She looked at Fury in awe, wonder, and question, but the one eyed man just shrugged and looked back to the screen, silently telling everyone to just continue watching the movie.

Anastasia Ivanova: They cut you open, your heart stopped. [Anastasia felt betrayed]

Nick Fury: Tetrodotoxin B. Slows the pulse to one beat a minute. Banner developed it for stress. Didn't work so great for him, but we found a use for it.

Steve Rogers: Why all the secrecy? Why not just tell us?

Maria Hill: Any attempt on the director's life had to look successful.

Nick Fury: Can't kill you if you're already dead. Besides, I wasn't sure who to trust.

The aurors in the Hall gave Fury looks of agreement, he was a smart man. Though, Fury was looking at Ana, the two having a silent conversation about how he did trust Ana.