Offical Wedding Planner

Start from the beginning

"Whatever for I wonder..." He pretended to play dumb but he clearly knew when his eyes darkened.

Yanking my hands out his grasp I scratched his shoulders tugging him down on top of me not wanting to talk anymore this morning. "Well duh, Mikaelson. I don't want your siblings to hear us by the time you and I are crying the other's name like last time. If I burn the sage they can't vamp spy on us."

His hands resting on my hips looking deep in my eyes before he rests a hand behind my neck pulling my lips to his. "I could spend the rest of my days waking up to you, just like this, my heart." We broke apart resting our foreheads together, his raspy morning voice smiling.

I smiled softly, slowly sliding my hand from his shoulder to his cheek, the feel of his stubble against it. "Always trying to be so charming."  My eyes drifted down to his lips then back to his blue gaze that had been intensified solely on me. "You don't need to be."

I brushed my lips feather light against his at first and drew back when I felt him inhale sharply, making me pull back waiting for him. Nik stared at me in awe before the hand on my waist slid up my back drawing patterns on it before pressing it against my cheek, he pressed forward, his lips capturing my own and angling my head to deepen the kiss. "We should get up, can't just lie around in bed all day."

Nik's arms slid around my waist as he breathed me in, enjoying the feel of me pressed against him. "I think we're good where we are, don't you, love?" His head dipped to my neck nudging my hair out of his way and pressed slow kisses to my neck.

I tipped my head back giving him more access as my hands through his hair, the soft curls slipping between my fingers, as I lightly moaned at the feeling. Klaus lips traveled back up from my neck across my jaw and recaptured our lips, one of his hands tangling in my hair, his lips move over mine slowly, savoring the feel of my lips against his. Wanting this moment to be engrained in both their memories for a thousand years to come.

Though we broke apart again my voice raspy as my phone began ringing on the nightstand table. He was moments away from removing the rest of our clothing until I reached over snatching the phone up. "Who the hell is calling me?"

"Woah, Ms. Grouchy. I would have thought you would be thrilled to hear I was calling." Caroline's voice came through the phone.

Klaus scooted up until his front was pressing into my back with his mouth on the shell of my ear. "Tell her to stop interrupting our glorious morning of sex."

"Nik, ohh...stop that." I moaned holding my hand over the phone speaker when he kept repeatedly kissing my sweat spot until I pushed him away lightly. "Sorry Caroline. You were saying?"

She began spatting off her words at a fast pace. "So basically there was these people called Travelers that have now made it impossible for anyone who is supernatural to cross back over into Mystic Falls. Elena and I are attending college but we still aren't over Damon and Bonnie dying after destroying this thing called the other side and-"

"Woah Care slow down. What do you mean no one can get into Mystic Falls?" I cut her off hearing Nik flop down on the bed while still listening to our conversation.

She sighed, slowing her words carefully. "If anyone supernaturally crosses the border then they die. Actually die again like how they became a vampire all over again until they cross back over away from the line."

"Holy crap that's insane." Running a hand through my hair I laid down beside Nik sending him a shocked look when he mirrored my shock. "Is there anything else we should know about?"

The blonde vampire responded back to us. "Basically Stefan won't answer my phone calls so I am on my own on finding a way back into town. I am in college now and oh we are going to the campus your cousin Jo works at. Whitemore, is what you said it was once. What's new with you?"

"You're interrupting morning sex, Caroline!" Nik shouted knowing she would hear him where I covered my face blushing like a mad woman even though she couldn't see me.

Slapping his chest he chuckled tugging me to straddle his waist with me remaining to hold onto the phone too. "Not everyone in New Orleans or Whitmore college needs to hear you, Niklaus!"

"I can call back if that's-"

"No, it's fine. He can wait a little bit so I'll make this fast. Basically I finally had my beautiful babies after some witches wanted to sacrifice them for more insane power. Then we just learned that Esther had another daughter named Freya who we don't really trust at the moment. Oh and don't be angry but Nik proposed." I sucked in a breath blabbering on.

She squealed through the phone making us both wince since it was even louder with vampire hearing. "You got engaged and you didn't tell me. Oh my god Raelyn. You know what, I am coming straight to Orleans and we are going dress shopping because you need an amazing wedding planner."

"Caroline, thank you. But you don't have to do that. Go enjoy college." I told her not wanting to keep her from my life with my own stuff going on.

She scoffed back at me. "Nonsense this is more important. Now did you make any new friends there besides me and Rebekah. If you do, send me their numbers and I'll tell them what is going on."

"Alright I have two that I'll give you. See you later, Caroline." Hanging up the phone I sit it on the table getting tugged back by my forearm grinning down at my fiance. "Are you mad am I spending our day without the kids with Caroline instead?"

He brushed hair behind my ear kissing my other hand that he held in his. "I'm not happy about you leaving. But I suppose I can let you hang out with your friends for a few hours while I handle our mysterious sister problem."

"Thank you, thank you. I'll definitely make it up to you later I promise." Hugging him giggling lightly he wrapped his arms around me kissing my hair.

He moved his lips up against my ear, kissing it gently when he whispered. "Before you go through I had a thought, since you used to be a virgin that means you've never experienced it in the shower. Care to give it a try?"

"Ooh that is so tempting, Nik." Rolling the words off my tongue I drew my head back resting my hands on his shoulder. "But Care will hate me if I bail on her, so can we save that for the honeymoon pretty please."

He gives me a slight glare through his puppy dog eyes leaning forward pressing a kiss to my lips briefly. "Fine, anything for you, Raelyn."

"Thank you, I love you." Climbing from the bed I head toward the closet searching through my clothes deciding on what to wear.

He sat up so when I glanced back over my shoulder he was laying in the bed bare chest and his hair a tousled mess making it so difficult to not just jump right back into bed with him. "I'll remember that, siphon queen. But I love you too." Heading back over to him I perked his lips with a quick kiss needing to change before he convinced me to stay right with him.

Comments really appreciated ❤️

Melvia-ito