Ava and Gabby Protect Y/N

tw: mild sa, cursing, wlw fluff

pairings: ava bekker x fem!reader girlfriend, gabriela dawson x fem!reader friend

You're at Molly's with Ava, just enjoying yourselves.  You guys are eating some fries and drinking a few shots when some rando pops up and starts flirting with you.

"Hey, pretty girl.  How you doing tonight?" he asks, daring to place a hand on your shoulder.
"I'm fine.  How are you?" you ask, trying to be polite while speaking in a way that makes it known you're uninterested.
Ava perks up from the seat next to you, and Gabby looks up from behind the bar, where she's drying some glasses.
"Amazing, now that I found you.  Why don't you follow me into the bathroom so we can have a little fun?" he smirks horridly, swiftly sliding a hand along your inner thigh up your dress.
"Hey!" Gabby shouts as you stand up right before his hand reaches your crotch.
You back away shakily, realizing what just happened.
"Ohh, come on, baby.  You know you want to feel good tonight just as much as I do.  I can make that happen for you," he winks, placing a hand around your back, trying to pull you into him.
"Get your nasty hands off of my girlfriend, you fucking creep!" Ava screams, pushing him off you so he falls backward onto the floor.
"Hey!  I could have you arrested for that, you little bitch!" he yells, pulling himself back up with the barstools.
"And I could have you arrested for touching my friend here," Gabby nods her head over to you, "so I suggest you get out of my bar.  Right.  Now.  Don't make me ask you again."
"Alright, alright!  I'm going!" he says, throwing his hands up.
"Yeah, you better!" Ava snaps back, stepping in front of you in defense.  She turns around to face you the second he's gone.

"Baby, oh my God, are you alright?" she asks, gently touching your arm.
"I am so sorry about that, Y/N.  You didn't deserve that," Gabby says.  She shakes her head in disbelief.
"I-it's okay, I-" you stutter, running your fingers through your hair, thinking about what that guy just did to you.

The look on your face says it all.

"Y/N?" Gabby asks you, leaning over the bar to get closer to you.
"Hey, babe?" Ava pulls you into a hug, rubbing your back.

"Did he just-  Did I just-"
"Y/N, I need you to take a deep breath for me, alright, hun?" Gabby says, squeezing your hand.
You nod swiftly, trying to relax.
"Everything's going to be okay.  You're safe," Ava gently says, tucking a strand of your hair behind your ear.
"That was gross.  I-" you exhale, plopping yourself back into a barstool.
Ava sits down next to you, still rubbing your back.
"Do you want me to call someone for you?" Gabby asks, trying to think of how to help you.
"No, no, it's okay, guys, really," you eat another fry, trying to shake it off.
"I'm so sorry that happened to you," Ava says, pinching the bridge of her nose.
"It's fine," you shake your head, now tossing back another shot.
"Y/N, if there's anything I can do for you-" Gabby tries to say.
"No, it's fine, but thank you.  Just... forget it ever happened," you interrupt her, putting on a fake smile and sitting on your hands to hide how badly they're still shaking.

word count: 544