"I'm Going up to See Ava..." (Ava Bekker x fem!reader)

tw: heavy wlw smut, fluff, angst, cursing

pairings: ava bekker x fem!reader girlfriend, natalie manning x fem!reader friend, will halstead x fem!reader friend

other characters mentioned: connor rhodes, daniel charles

i've never written smut before this sooo yeah I think it's good, but feel free to leave feedback in the comments lmao

you're an ed doc in this

"Hey, Y/N."
"Oh, hey, Nat."
"Where are you going? Doesn't your break start now?"
"Oh, yeah... I was... just..."
"Just what?"
"I'm going up to see Ava," you smile and leave Natalie to continue taking care of her patients in confusion while you hurry on upstairs.

The elevator takes forever. Four people come out, and you join the three already in there as well as the six who just went in at the same time as you. Yeah, it's crowded.

You push through the hallways and make your way to the operating theatre, where you have a perfect view of Doctor Ava Bekker conducting surgery with her good friend Doctor Connor Rhodes. You and Ava make eye contact for just a little too long, to the point where Connor says her name to bring her focus back to where they are closing up a patient's chest. You can't help but laugh a little. Connor notices and gives you a... look.

Five looong minutes later, Ava is finally stripping off her gloves, mask, and apron, and washing her hands in a hurry. She knocks into Connor accidentally on her way to you in the hallway. Without either of you saying a word, she grabs your wrist and pulls you into the storage closet, pinning you up against the wall. She presses her lips up against yours in a hot, steamy kiss. You tear each other's shirts off in the midst of it all.

You and your girlfriend are starting to breathe heavier, but barely even bother gasping for air. All that matters is that you kiss as much as you can before you have to get back to work -- just like every other day.

Ava takes a second to move both of your hands and pin them up above your head. She waits for another moment, giving you two a chance to catch your breath. You stare into her eyes, and she stares back into yours.

"I love you, Ava."
"I love you so fucking much," she says, giving a little nod to ask for your consent.
You answer by kissing her, and she takes the opportunity of being close to you to touch you.

You let out a little moan as your girlfriend begins to rub your clit through your pants, your hands still pinned above your head.

"You like that, don't you, my love?"
"Yes," you gasp, letting your eyes flutter closed. They roll back the slightest bit.

She lets go of your hands, and you quickly snatch onto her head, pulling her into a sloppy French kiss.

She increases the pressure on your clit, speeding it up a little.

Ava pulls away from your grasp and lets herself fall down to the floor slowly, kissing you as she leaves hickeys all across your neck, chest, breasts, stomach, and hips, making her way to your princess parts. You throw your head back and grab onto her hair, ready for what's next.

"Let's see how much you can handle, my girl."
"Yes, Mommy," you moan, already dripping as she slides your pants down. You can't help but get a little nervous as she tugs on your panties, staring your body right in the face.

Ava looks up at you before she grabs your waist with one hand and your right thigh with the other, making her way closer to your princess parts.

She teases you, tickling your leg as she slowly inches her way closer and closer to what you want her so desperately to touch.

Her finger ever-so-gently grazes around your thighs, making its way much too slowly over to your throbbing pussy. She places her fingertip at the top of your vagina and traces it all the way down to your vulva, inserting two fingers inside of you.

You tug on her hair, moaning out in pleasure.

She begins thrusting her fingers in and out, faster and faster until you can barely breathe. Her other hand makes its way from your waist to your breast, and she starts squeezing, continuing with her thrusting.

"How does that feel, baby?"
"Good, Mommy," you breathe out.
"Don't cum yet. I'm only getting started."
"I don't know how much longer I can handle," you whine, your voice shaking.
"Hang on just a little longer, my love. I need you to hold it in for a few more minutes."
"Yes, Mommy. I'll try."

She pops her fingers out of your pussy, and traces them up to your clit. She rubs and taps it while taking her other hand off of your breast so she can hold you open.

"Slide down into a squat for me and keep your legs apart, yeah?"

You do as she says, giving her the access she needs to eat you out.

"Just breathe, Y/N."
"Yes, Av."

She places her tongue on your already-dripping-wet vulva and slides it in, moving it around ever-so-gently, yet quickly at the same time. She slows her pace on rubbing your clit, picking up more and more speed with her tongue on your vulva.

"Ava, don't stop. Go harder. Faster! Fuck me. Make me cum, Mommy!"
"I've got you, darling."
"Av, I'm scared!"
"It's alright, it's alright. It's me. You don't have to feel... uncomfortable. Show me yourself. You can be exposed and vulnerable. It's okay."

She says all this slowly, switching from licking your vulva and rubbing your clit to thrusting her fingers in and out of you and licking your clit.

You let out a soft moan.

"Keep going, Ava. Don't stop."
"Wasn't planning on it, babe."

"Ava, Ava! I'm gonna cum! Fuck me harder! I'm gonna climax!"
"Breathe, breathe. Take it all in. Feel me touching your body," she whispers, switching her tongue and finger placement back and forth every few seconds.

"AVA!" you yell.
"It's alright, love, it's alright. Let me see you. Cum for me, darling. I want to taste you. Cum for me now!"

She grabs onto your hips with both hands, dragging her tongue up your pussy, doing a little swirly lick on your vulva, and then biting onto your clit at the top, triggering your orgasm. You thrust your head back, releasing onto your girlfriend's shaky hand. She licks you one last time, making sure to get it all up.

"Ahhh, you taste so good, baby girl."

You smirk and let Ava dress you. The two of you never break eye contact, not even for a second.

"You're my girl, Y/N. I love you so much," she says, pulling you in by the waist.
"You're my girl, Avey. I love you more."

"Do this again tonight?" she asks, putting her own shirt back on, and you nod.
"I'll bring the champagne."
"Like hell, you will," she smirks, and you smirk back even more than her.

You reach out to open the door. Ava stops you, tracing her hand along your back, pulling you into a final kiss.

"I love you," she whispers into your ear.
"I love you, Miss Ava Bekker."

She gently kisses your ear, and you touch each other's fingertips as you softly pull away from each other's grasp, her opening the door and turning to go back to work. You head in the other direction, and you look back only to see her looking back at you. You exchange one more smile, and she gives a little wave, making your heart melt even more. You mouth a bye and turn the corner to head back downstairs.

"Y/N," Dr. Halstead nods to you, passing you as you start walking down the next hallway.
"Will," you nod back, surprised to see him, stopping in your tracks. He does the same.
"What are you doing up here?"
"I could ask you the same thing," you say, tilting your head.
"I'm just... running some paperwork over to Dr. Charles," he replies, a bit suspiciously.
"I'm heading back to work. See you later," you salute, walking away.
"You never answered my question!" he shouts back at you, smirking.
"Not all questions have to be answered!" you smirk back, pressing the button on the elevator, and shaking your head at the floor. You lick your lips, still smiling as you step into the elevator to head back downstairs.

word count: 1362
<33
requests? :)
i hope you enjoyed it, lovie !