15

"You go first taehyun.. Tell me what made you fall for me?" Beomgyu asked softly as him and taehyun laid in bed.

Taehyun looked at beomgyu and smiled softly, everything about beomgyu made taehyun fall in love with him. "Well. For starters, you give amazing cuddles" Taehyun said causing beomgyu to giggle.

Beomgyu softly punched Taehyuns chest. "Be serious Taehyun.. What made you like me so much" beomgyu spoke with a shy smile on his face. Taehyun rubbed beomgyus back "you.. You listen to me.. When we talk you listen to me.. No ones ever actually done that.. They never seem interested in me, mostly when people at work realize who I am they treat me like I'm some amazing god like graphic designer. But that's not me either.. And.. I like your eyes.. And your nose.. And you have a nice laugh, actually I love your laugh now that I think about it" Taehyun spoke with an honest voice. His soft enduring words made beomgyus heartbeat speed up.

Taehyun noticed but he never said anything.

"That's... No ones ever said things like that... Usually when people have confessed too me they only looked at me for my body.. You aren't like that are you?" Beomgyu asked with a raised eyebrow.

Taehyun frowned. "Ive never had that intention. And I don't want to give off that intention as well.. I don't want you for your body, I want you for you, I like you for who you are" Taehyun frowned at beomgyus words and quickly reassured him. He's never once been in a relationship in his life, he's not the type to look at someone only for their body, but for who they are as a person.

Beomgyu smiled, his smile showed off his pretty lips, his perfect teeth and his baby pink gums. Taehyun felt himself fall for beomgyu all over again. "I know you don't see me that way.. I'm just testing you is all, I don't wanna give myself to you just for you to be using me" beomgyu spoke softly as he played with a button on taehyuns shirt.

Taehyun nodded softly and met beomgyus words sink in.

Give myself to you.

Taehyuns eyes went wide as he looked at beomgyu. "Do you mean what I think you mean?" Taehyun asked as be sat up in bed.

Beomgyu looked up at Taehyun and smiled. "You can take me on a date Taehyun.. We can go on a date... If you want" beomgyu spoke with a hesitant voice, he didn't want to come off as too demanding to Taehyun.

"Oh my god yes, yes yes of course I wanna go out on a date with you" Taehyun felt his heart sky rocket at the thought. A date with beomgyu. The beomgyu that made him feel dizzy, the beomgyu that made his face heat up and his fingertips tingle.

Taehyun was finally being given a chance with beomgyu, beomgyu liked him back. Beomgyu feels the same way for him.

This felt impossible for Taehyun to wrap his head around, he almost got list deep in his thoughts. But luckily Beomgyus calming, gentle voice pulled him out of his thoughts.

"It doesn't have to be at a crowded place, we can do something like.. A date at a bookstore.. And we can like read comics and stuff... I dunno.. " beomgyu looked away from Taehyun as he spoke.

He seemed just as nervous as Taehyun, that put Taehyun a some ease.

"I like comics.. I can uhm.. Show you my favorite ones.. At the store, on the date" Taehyun laid back down as he talked. It was finally sealed in his brain, he's going on a date with beomgyu. His heart felt like it would jump out of his chest any second now.

At least his head had finally calmed down.

Beomgyu giggled softly and laid his head on Taehyuns chest. "I'm guessing this is gonna be your first date?" Beomgyu asked as his hand went back to playing with Taehyun buttons.

Taehyun chuckled softly and nodded "yea.. Could you tell... " Taehyun asked as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He listened to his heartbeat and let the candle scent fill up his nose till he felt his muscles relax.

"Yea, but that's okay. I'm gonna make it your first and best date ever in the whole wide world Kang Taehyun" beomgyu looked at taehyun and smiled.

Taehyun felt himself smile as he looked at beomgyus pretty smile. He believed beomgyu one hundred percent, someone as perfect and honest as beomgyu is someone Taehyun can trust.

"But that's enough about the date.. For now let's cuddle pleaseee"  beomgyu spoke before taehyun could even think of a reply and giggled to himself as he hugged Taehyun tighter.

Taehyun laughed and hugged beomgyu back.

He hopes everything could stay just like this forever

-----

Idk where I've been but here's a chapter

Srry for any spelling mistakes

Till next time