𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖋𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓

Start from the beginning

Once again, after hearing Yeona's full confession. Yes, the whole confession, Jaemin continued standing there like a ghost. He was speechless, he didn't know how to answer to that. Even if he felt the same way, he was still in shock.

But to Yeona, she thought his mind was in another place so she immediately got embarrassed and then said, "I'm sorry about that. That was embarrassing. Well, let's go," she said as she started walking ahead but then she felt him grab her hand.

"I love you too," he replied as he looked down on her while he carressed her cheekbones.

In Yeona's mind, she thinks that caressing the cheekbones meant wanting to kiss that person so she decided to make the first move and quickly grabbed his collar as she pulled him for a kiss.

Of course, this wasn't expected for Jaemin but he decided to give in because in his twenty-two years of living, he finally found the person he could spend the rest of his life with.

It was his first kiss but it would be his most memorable. The kiss lasted for a few minutes but those minutes were the most satisfying to him and after a while, the two finally broke off from it. It was awkward for a few seconds but then, Yeona broke the silence as she started asking a weird question.

"So, are we official now?"

"I mean, you didn't ask if you wanted me to be your boyfriend so, I don't know."

"Well, do *you* want to be my boyfriend?"

"Hmm~"

Of course, that question hit Jaemin considering he was still surprised by the confession but he knew, deep in his heart, Yeona was his soulmate. Someone he wanted to be with forever until the day he dies so he decided to accept her sudden request because he knew he wouldn't regret it. I mean, it's Yeona after all, the first and last woman he would be with.

"Of course. I want to be with you for the rest of my life."

"Ok, ok. That was sudden but are we keeping this private or public? You know, so that I won't ruin your job."

"Up to you. Whatever your decision is, it's mine too, honey."

"Honey? Did you just make that up? That's such a crazy name," Yeona said chuckling at the nickname Jaemin gave her.

"We're dating, right? I do need a nickname for you. Anyways, you haven't answered my question."

"Oh, right! Well, I'm thinking of keeping it private. I don't like it when I only get an excessive amount of attention because I'm your girlfriend now. Besides, I'm pretty sure your career would go downhill the moment our relationship goes public and I don't want to be the cause of it."

Yeona did have some valid points and Jaemin knew she was totally right about the stuff she said so he just agreed with her, besides, he did also have some thoughts of making their new relationship private before he even asked her about it.

"Ok, if that's what you want, we're keeping it private, I also had some thoughts of keeping our relationship a secret. Oh, look at the time. I guess this guy here would have to bring his lovely lady over to her apartment before her parents would beat the absolute shit out of me."

"Please, babe. Don't even joke about those."

"Babe? I like that nickname. Say it again, please. The way you said was so relaxing."

The girl then replied with a giggle while the two started walking on the way to Yeona's apartment as the guy continued pleading on wanting to hear her say the nickname again.

And just like that, a new relationship was born.

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚  °

Another chapter released! Any thoughts on it?

Ik the story was shorter than the previous one but this book was still fun to make since the next chapter will finally be the last chapter. 

Technically, it's just the epilogue and also a little peek of what the next book would be back so stay tuned on that.