Part 11

I woke up the next morning with my head pounding. It was only 7 in the morning, far earlier than my normal waking time.

I use the opportunity to change and use the gym my apartment complex provides.

After a sweaty hour long workout, I decide to go back home and get ready to shower. I peel off the clothes, disgustingly sticky with my sweat, and drop them into a hamper. Finally, I take a long relaxing shower.

When I get out of the shower, I throw on a tshirt and sweatpants, knowing that I'd just be spending the day packing things for LA.

I make sure to pack the clothes I wear the most, and some of my favorite smalled items and decor to bring with to make it feel a little more like me. Once I have all the boxes packed, I slide the boxes by my door, waiting for when I leave in two days.

I check my phone and see a new text from Pete.

*Pete* You feeling better today?

*Ellie* Yeah, I'm sorry. Are you doing snl on tomorrow?

*Pete* Unfortunately. Speaking of that, I know you're gonna be busy filming, but they want you on snl in a month. You down?

*Ellie* Only if you'll be there bro, who's the musical guest?

*Pete* Phoebe Bridgers

*Ellie* I'm down for that. You busy today?

*Pete* I'll let the producers know and give them your number to reach out to you. Also nah i'm busy working on my show

*Ellie* Alright sounds good. I'll talk to you later then

I let out a sigh, knowing that today is gonna be boring since Pete's busy. I decide to throw on some simply shoes and head to Gray's apartment. I take the elevator down and knock on his door. I wait a second but don't hear anything, so I knock again even louder.

"Oh my god hold on!" Someone shouts

After another minute the door finally opens.

"Why were you shouting?!" I ask

"I thought you were someone else" Gray says

"I think that earns me an apology" I say, acting offended.

"Oh trust me you'll get an apology out of me" He says smirking.

"Ok big guy, that apology can wait. Do you have your stuff packed yet?" I ask.

"Your a good actress ya know, went real quick from offended to inquistive and worrying girlfriend" He says.

"Some of it..." He says, his eyes trailing off to the singular suit case in the livingroom.

"Can I come inside and help you, or distract you? You're choice" I say, raising my eyebrows. 

He opens the door and lets me inside, checking me over before following in after me.

"Did you get a good enough look there Gray?" I tease

"Looking, yes. Touching, no." He says

"Like I said, later. We need to actually pack your stuff. We gotta load up the plane tomorrow, we're flying out early Sunday" I say

"Ok, Ok" He says, defeat on his face

"What do you have packed so far?" I question

"Just the basics, my typical clothes and all that." He says

I help him pack up some more of his basics and make sure they're placed by the door like mine are.

"So, tomorrow night we'll drop this stuff off at the hangar to get loaded up so then we can leave right away Sunday morning" I tell him

"Yes ma'am" He says mockingly

"Just for that, it's gonna be even later that you get the slightest bit of anything from me" I say, laughing at him

"Don't make me beg" He says

"Oh shush" I say, lightly hitting his shoulder.

He grabs my hand off his shoulder and pulls me close into him.

"Can we just cuddle and watch a movie?" I ask him

"If that's what you want." He says

He picks out a movie and lays next to me, leaving his hand resting on my thigh.

I feel my eyes starting to close, the tiredness of the day taking over me.