I feel my orgasm approaching and that's when he takes his two fingers and slides them in. I clench around them and gasp as he thrusts them in and out. He moves his fingers inwards, slowly but they work me up just the way I need. I tug on his hair gently, just wanting to get his attention and he releases my clit to look at me. "Kiss me, please," I beg him.

He smiles and continues pumping his fingers into me as he teases me, by nudging my nose with his. I chase his lips desperately wanting him to swallow up every noise I release and seal it with a kiss. "Please," I beg once more before he gives in and swallows up every whimper leaving my lips. His fingers never stop as he kisses my lips. I open my mouth up as his tongue licks a stripe across my top lip. His tongue dances around mine before we press our lips together in another peck, smiling before my orgasm consumes me.

"Oh fuck, Jack, baby, fuck," I cuss, thrashing my head from side to side. Once I come down from my high, Jack takes my face in his hands trying to help me come down emotionally. Sex with Jack is so consuming it can sometimes feel like an out-of-body experience. "Fuck, I love you," I mumble, fluttering my eyes open to see his stellar smile. 

All the stars in the sky and I still think his eyes and smile shine brighter than all of them combined. And maybe now isn't the time but I remember a few lyrics I had thought of a long time ago and forgot to write down. "When we're done making love, and you look up and give me those eyes," His eyes right now are the most gorgeous shade of blue. This time I'll write them down. 

"Can I be on top?" I ask gently, finishing with "Just wanna give my fiancé the mind-numbing orgasm he deserves," I giggle and he's all for it. I grab a condom, rip it open with my teeth, and pump him up and down before rolling it on him. He sucks a breath in when I touch him and it makes me happy that I still have that effect on him. Little did I know the day of the gala I would be fucking my future fiancé in that restroom. 

I hold onto his chest and lift myself so I can sink onto him. We both moan when I lower myself until he's all in. I lay down on his chest for a second, just trying to catch my breath and relax as he stretches me. "So, so good." I breathe heavily, before lifting my head from his chest to kiss his chest.

His head against the pillows, closing his eyes with his mouth wide open. " He flutters his eyes open and looks up at me. Beautiful boy, never stop looking at me like that. I peck his bottom lip, then his top lip, then the curve from his nose to his top lip. The most kissable boy in the world. 

I move back and forth on him forming a rhythm that makes him throw his head back again. "Eyes on me," I tell him, grabbing one of his hands, I press his fingertips to my lips before letting him take control of where he wants to touch. His eyes wander where his hands move. His hands land on my hips, he rolls my hips as fast as he needs it. I moan with each roll of my hips.

He groans, not being able to keep quiet. The ecstasy courses through my veins making this second round so hard for me to feel present. I truly feel like I'm floating right now. Jack thrust his hips up, and I reach a hand down to rub my clit in circular motions. I can tell he's getting close because he's scrunching his face up and gripping my hips like it's the last thing he'll ever hold.

"Jos, fucking hell, fuck, you're perfect," He moans into my neck, kissing me up and down as he rocks his hips up into me. I'm right there next to him, spilling all over him. He closes his eyes, coaxing me onto his chest. He runs his fingertips up and down my spine over my butt then back up. I take uneven breaths in and shaky breaths out, being soothed by Jack's everloving touch. 

Once we've both recovered he pulls out of me, letting me run to the restroom to pee. He tosses his condom out and we take a shower together. We hop into the shower, and he grabs my shampoo, squirting it into his hand before scrubbing it into my hair. I get the idea to even us out while he washes my hair. I slowly sink onto my knees, and hold onto him, pumping him in my hand. "I will never get over you. I'm convinced you cast a spell on me because there's no way one person could feel this much about another person." 

I smile, pressing a soft kiss to his tip, before letting him sink down my throat. Without stopping I bob my head up and down, flattening my tongue against his shaft and listening to his helpless moans. "T-too good, baby," I moan around him, living for the constant praise he showers me in. I feel him twitch in my mouth and know he's about to cum. He holds onto my hair, throws his head back against the shower wall, and thrusts into my warm, wet mouth. 

His salty release coats my throat as I swallow for him. His tired sexed-out eyes look at me and they say so much. But he doesn't have to say anything for me to know what he wants, I know. We finish our shower and I let him cuddle on top of me for the night. He lays his face against my chest. His lips pout out, because of how he's pressing his cheek to me. This is just as much aftercare for him as it is for me. He holds onto me, just wanting me closer. 

"Can we always be this close forever and ever?" He asks me, and I giggle softly. "Always, my sweet boy," I run my fingers through his hair, closing my eyes as my sweet fiancé falls asleep on me. 

A.N//  Hi honey!!! Here's a full chapter of smut, just for you. We only have a few chapters left for Glitch :((( and I'm not sure if you saw the announcement, but I already have my next fic lined up. So here's a few questions I have. 

1. I already have the cover, playlist and cast ready, so would you guys want that now, so you know what to expect or would you rather me make it public after Glitch is fully over? (Which is very soon)

2. The media chapters, do you think the whole fake instagram thing is cool or would it be okay for you guys to just make the page look like instagram. Just because when making the fake ig, it takes a bit more time (but if you guys like it I can continue it) but i cant use emojis which really pisses me off. 

so basically it'd look like this instead. That way I can make more media chapter. I haven't been able to update their spams because of how long it takes. 

Instagram 

❤️ liked by legacylee and 758,893 other 

Rowdyis511eh pic my fiancé took💍

View all 34 comments

legacylee Hell yeah I took this 🥵

yourwildestdreams I could do this, but better🫡

callmefomocaufield this is why I should be the best fan

huggybearcentral you do know jack has two brothers right dipshit?

3.  What would you like to see? I'm very open to suggestions, but I will say this next fic will be very different.. You'll find out more when I make it public, but just let me know when you want it, and it'll be yours!

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I love you guys so so much! I can't believe I'm here about to write my second fic, I'd be no where without you guys and I want to thank every single one of you for reading. MWAH MWAH MWAH 

Stay safe! And remember I'm here for you, text me if you need anything!

Love Lottie 💐💐💐