"Come on! Hit me!" The battle-crazed lunatic shouted at the many beasts that were seemingly afraid of her, yet still wanted to attempt to hunt her down. Until fireballs rained down from in front of their faces.

The beasts quickly ran away, they were at least smart enough to know when it just wasn't going to work out.

"Huh?" Judgement looked all around before looking up. "You."

"Yes. Me. No I'm still not exactly sure what I did, as I have explained, the page was ripped out the book. Don't get all whiny." To be honest he still had no idea who would do that to his grimoire. It just disappeared one day.

"What do you want?" Judgement asked defeated.

Y/n looked her up and down Judgement still wore her usual battle-kini. She never really differed from the outfit unless she was chilling out. Wonder what her wardrobe looked like.

"You owe me a favour, go to Beel." Y/n pointed back in the direction of the mansion.

"From when-" Judgement thinks back to the amount of favours she actually owes the demon when she lost a demon. "Damn it... fine." She groaned in annoyance as she walked off.

Y/n felt pride as he could finally just leave with no-

"Oh, hey Tin." Y/n stopped as she watched the purple figure stare at him from the shadows of the trees.

He then saw tendrils raise from her back. His flight instinct immediately kicked in but was not fast enough as he was dragged into the void.

It was a long travel, time was still far to strange when it came to Tindira and her abilities. He had no idea how long he was being swung around. He eventually got dropped in Beelzebub's room. With two very angry looking demons.

"Ah, Y/n. Thank you my dear Tindira, I hope the travel wasn't so bad." She patted the top of the chipper girl's head. "I appreciate you finding me some wonderful models." She turned towards the demon who got Judgement and Malina. "Tomboys are the perfect models, fit everything." Beelzebub sighed happily. "But two models just felt like an awkward number with all the ideas I had and I was taking suggestions." She tilted her head towards the two in the corner.

They had the smuggest smiles on their faces.

And when he just thought he had escaped from the fate of clothing.

-Timeskip, brought to you by numerous escape attempts-

"Oh please you both agreed, really didn't need to drag me into it." Y/n said annoyed. H e sat on the left, a bit further than the other two.

All three demons were sat on a bench. Not really knowing where, Tindira had dragged them through the void once again.

"Maybe you should have told us what we were doing, before we got stuck doing it." Judgement spoke with a sneer towards the demon.

Malina was incredibly annoyed and sat stoically on the bench, she had an obvious resentment towards the Helpful Demon right now. She looked so strong. Until she didn't. "I'm gonna be sick." Her cheeks blushed an ill green.

"You fly with this prick all the time? What's with you?" Judgement looked over to her right to face Malina.

"Long gaming session, junk food, a lot of vodka and a really bumpy trip." She gagged at the end of her sentence. "Y-"

"You need a drink not a spell for hangovers. Even if I could, not happening." He spoke proudly.

"Eat shit." Malina struggled back.

"Weird request. Seems like something Judgement would do though-" He turned the answer on the chain demon.

Said demon immediately wrapped Y/n in a chokehold. "Somebody really feels like dying today!" Chains slowly wrapped around her arm and began having angelic energy run through them.