𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚟𝚒𝚒𝚒

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠...

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

1%

D A T A   A N A L Y S I S   C E N T E R
F E E D - N A M J O O N

"Jungkook," I sigh, "I really need you to come into the centre for an upload. Please."

The door bursts open with an angry Jungkook, "I'm here," he announces.

"You know you're obliged to come over for an upload when I require it, don't you?" I ask as I set the system up for upload.

He ignores my question and sits down, "Just get it done already."

I connect him to the system and sit down to browse. Moon Iseul came into the clinic today for a session. If his memory has none of her data, then it's confirmed that he's intentionally deleting his memory files. The antivirus scan gives a go and I dig into the files. I search for all data regarding Moon Iseul and the search results show nothing. 

He definitely had a session with her. 

"Is everything good with you, Jungkook?" I question him and he nods. 

Why would he delete stuff about her? I look at his emotional data and see that the attachment levels have gone high along with anger. What was he doing with her? As long as I know I don't think he's hurting her.

I look at his face and he's watching the television news investigating Kim Byung-woo's parents' murder. He was thinking... very hard.

Does he have any connections to their case? Should I check? I type in Kim Byung-woo's name.

And there it was.

Millions of data regarding him. His personal information, family, health and medical records, work records, patterns, etc. My eyes widen and I click upload and minimise all the windows. 

"Well," I shiver slightly in fear, "Just give it a few minutes to upload."

He just nods staring at the television. 

He's much more dangerous than I anticipated. 

██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

S E O U L   P O L I C E   D E P A R T M E N T
F E E D - Y O O N G I

"Just take a break," I feel a hand on my shoulder, "You look like a living corpse."

"I'm fine, Taehyung," I brush his hand off and continue looking through the records.

"Just eat something please," Taehyung begs, "I don't want my partner dying on me."

"Detective!" The guard calls out, "Your sister's here," he grins, "And she's brought food for all of us!"

I sigh and shake my head. Stupid girl, "Let her in here."

I turn around to face Taehyung and he looks a little too delighted at the news. 

"Yo," I frown at him, "Don't flirt with my sister. She already has a man."

He shrugs with a grin, "If the slot opens up..."

"I'll smack you!" I pick up a mug to hit him but she waltz right in with a bag of delicious-smelling food. 

"Yuna," I stand up and grab the bag from her, "Why do you keep cooking us all so much food?"