𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚟𝚒

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠...

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

1%

H O M E
F E E D - J U N G K O O K

I lay her down on my bed slowly. I smile at her softly. My pretty, pretty girl. I'll take good care of you. I take a look at her finger and analyse it. No signs of infection but I think it's best I clean and dress it quickly. I walk into the bathroom and find the first aid kit. I fish out the bandages and antiseptic cream. I grab a towel and wet it on my way out.

I kneel beside the bed and wipe her face with the towel. No make-up? I take a closer look at her face. I could see blemishes and all the dark spots. No, they're not flaws. They make her, her. Perfect. 

I smile and wipe her neck and arms softly. I take her finger and wipe the dry blood off. I put the cream on it and dress it. I sigh in satisfaction and stand up. I'll cook something for when she wakes up. 

"Jungkook, there are three missed calls from Kim Namjoon."

"Oh," I realise, "He must have needed me for an upload."

"Do you wish to call back, message or ignore?"

"Message him an apology for my absence," I instruct, "Tell him I was with my girlfriend."

"Done, Jungkook. Anything else?"

"Nothing," I wave her off and go to the kitchen, "What do I make?"

I quickly realise that I have no idea what a dehydrated, confused and dizzy person would want when they wake up.

"Actually," I say aloud, "I do need something else."

"Yes, Jungkook."

"What foods help uh... A previously unconscious person?"

"I would suggest fresh plenty of water, fruit juice, electrolytic drinks, freshly cut fruits, soups, etc."

"Perfect," I wash my hands, "Soup and some fruits."

I pull out a bowl but stop to think, "Maybe I'll add noodles to the soup? That'll make it more interesting to eat."

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

H O M E
F E E D - N A M J O O N

"Girlfriend?" I whisper to myself. Since when did Jungkook have a girlfriend? I thought he told me he liked a girl. How did he get her to be his girlfriend so soon? I should probably call him and ask him to come in tomorrow for an upload. 

I unlock my phone and call Jungkook. I tap my feet as I wait. 

"Hello?" Jungkook answers and my heart rate picks up. 

"Hey," I swallow nervously, "Jungkook, I need you to come in for another upload."

"Oh," he replies, "I'm busy. I messaged you, didn't I? I'm with my girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?" I ask, "I thought you said you just liked her?"

"Is it in our contract to discuss our personal lives?"

"No, but-"

"Then it's none of your business," his voice was harsher, "Sorry."

"When would you be available for an upload?" I ask in a hurry.