𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠...

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

1%

D A T A   A N A L Y S I S   C E N T E R
F E E D - J U N G K O O K

I sit on the chair staring at the wall, counting all the tiny lines that managed to crack through the paint. There weren't many. It was a fairly new construct after all. Wires are splayed all across the room and around me as he works. My boss is messy. Very messy.

I look back at him only to see him typing away at his computer. I look down to see all the messy wires that lead straight into the back of my head. 

Ah, yes. We're currently uploading all the information I've learnt from the clinic into his servers so he can construct the perfect android for psychological sessions. 

"You've learnt a lot this week?" He takes his glasses off pursing his lips and displaying his dimples. He scrolls through a large amount of data in the file with furrowed brows.

"Yeah," I reply, "A whole lot of traumatised patients came in. We also had a session with a murderer at the holding facility. He had a lot to say."

"That explains the file sizes," he hums, "Did you feel bad for them? Any sort of sympathy, empathy, et cetera? A need to help them?"

"Yes," I answer him looking down. "I felt very bad for the murderer. I wished I could help him out of the holding facility."

"Okay," he sighs, "The feeling bad part is good but we're gonna remove the 'I wish I could help him out of the facility' part. Don't want the new android busting prisoners out of jails."

"Alright," I purse my lips nodding as he deletes a bunch of files. 

"I think we're good," he sighs again and stands up, under eyes dark indicating his sleepless nights, "I've gotten everything." 

"Thank you," I smile softly as he hands a brown envelope to me, "Namjoon."

██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

K S J   T H E R A P Y   C L I N I C
F E E D - J U N G K O O K 

"How much longer do I have to keep you around?" The doctor asks with distaste, "Some of my patients don't like you."

"Until Namjoon gets enough for his new android," I reply reading a patient's file, "Why don't they like me?"

"Remind me why I'm helping Namjoon build androids who'll take over my job?" He sighs, "They don't like you sitting in the corner and watching them spill their traumatic experiences."

"I'm sorry," I furrow my brows, "You're getting paid to do this. Now, let's go check this new patient out."

"How much more until you're just a robot?" He asks suddenly throwing me off.

"Huh?" I stare at him.

He points at my finger, "That. You got your finger exchanged for the metallic one?"

"Oh, yeah," I lift my hand up observing my finger, "It's the new EasyJoint hand modules released a month ago. I accidentally cut my finger while chopping vegetables. Namjoon suggested I just get the entire finger replaced."

"Jesus," he murmurs, "Just casually replaces a body part."

"Hey!" I furrow my brows, "This finger can do a lot of things, alright? It's a flashlight, it's a knife, it's a cigarette lighter, it's a pen and much more!"