𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚒

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠...

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

1%

O U T S I D E   K S J   T H E R A P Y   C L I N I C
F E E D - J U N G K O O K

"Oh, no," she shakes her head, "It's fine. You don't have to."

"I want to," I reach out, palm open for her to take my hand.

"Are you sure?" She asks her hand floating near mine.

"Of course," I take her hand and slowly guide her to my car. I open the door she smiles, "What a gentleman."

"Only for you, m'lady," I bow before closing the door and getting inside as I watch her giggle.

"Where to?" I ask in a British accent and her laughing increases. She replies heaving, "Home. I'm going home," eyes glinting. 

"Woman," I start laughing along with her recalling the scene from 'How to be single', "I don't know where the fvck you live."

Her laughter doubles over and she waves her hand to calm herself down, "Oh- I'm sorry. Can I go down three blocks from here, Daffodil Tower?"

I start the car with a grin plastered on my face. She's still giggling softly and looking outside.

"I'm sorry," she begins and I raise an eyebrow at her, "What for?"

"For not wanting you in the room?" She follows, "That was rude."

"No," I shake my head with a smile, "You were just worried about your privacy. I understand."

"Well, I am no longer worried about my privacy," she sighs, "You seem trustable."

"Oh, wouldn't want Seokjin's license terminating," I chuckle.

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

O U T S I D E   D A F F O D I L   T O W E R
F E E D - J U N G K O O K

"I'll see you tomorrow, Jungkook," she leans on the door, "You're really fun."

"Fun enough to be a contact on your phone?" I wink at her. I'm gonna piss myself right now. Why would I ever say that-

"Smooth," she grins, "Gimme your phone."

I quickly fish my pocket for my phone. I start checking the backseat, "Where is it?" I murmur under my breath.

"Take your time," she looks at me panicking over my phone.

"Hold on," I reach down under my seat and my finger touches a cold object, "Ah, here it is."

I quickly unlock it and give it to her. She types in her number and gives it back to me. I click the green button and her phone rings.

"There we go," she declines the call, "You're fun enough to be on my contacts."

"Glad to know, m'lady," I tip my nonexistent hat at her and she chuckles, "Bye, Jungkook. Get home safe."

"You too!" I yell.

"I'm already home!" She yells back at me and walks inside her building.

I lean back in my seat with a stupid grin. She really is gonna make me fall for her, isn't she? I love her vibe. So peaceful and laid back. I look at my finger. This is gonna remind me of her forever.