𝟎𝟑𝟑.have we reached that point already?

Start from the beginning

"He tried to kill me!" Michonne yelled as she held her katana high glaring daggers into Merle.

"If it wasn't for him —" Glenn began to say but was cut off.

"He helped us get out of there." Daryl said defending his brother.

"Yeah, right after he beat the shit out of you." Everett heard Rick snap at the younger Dixon brother.

"Hey, we both took our licks, man." Merle said a sly grin on his face – almost as if he found this whole conversation and situation hilarious.

"Jackass." Daryl muttered at his brother.

"Hey, shut up." Merle yelled at his brother making a move towards him only for Rick to step in the way.

"Enough!" He roared making Merle back down sightly – but yet he still wore that same sly smirk at made Everett want to storm right over and knock his lights out.

"Hey, hey, relax!" The older Dixon had his hands raised acting like an innocent man who did no wrong. Both Rick and Daryl yelled at Glenn and Michonne – snapping at them to back off and let them explain. As Daryl yelled in Glenn's direction Merle yet an assumed laugh escape his lips.

"Man, look like you've gone native, brother." He said. Daryl turned around storming towards his brother.

"No more than you hanging out with that psycho back there." He said waving his arm to the side.

"Oh, yeah, man. He is a charmer, I got to tell you that. Been putting the wood to your girlfriend Andrea. Big time, baby." Merle said looking at Michonne with a pervy look making a moaning sound. That's when Rory stepped forward stepping in front of Michonne.

"Dude shut the fuck up before i bash your head in so much I might start to feel bad and I'm pretty sure that by looking at you I just contacted an STD!" Rory yelled. Most of the group looked at the Grimes girl with starstruck expressions. Everett felt the need to have to hold back a laugh as he wasn't exactly expecting that to come out of the young Grimes mouth. As Merle chucked at what the girl said not at all taking it seriously her father grabbed her upper arm pulling her back.

"What?" Glenn said frowning at what Merle had said before. "Andrea's in Woodbury?" He asked. Everett frowned. Andrea? As in the chick at the farm who was banging Shane?

"Right next to the Governor." Merle said smirking giving off the hint both Andrea and the governor were "together"

"I told you to drop that!" Rick snapped at Michonne as she made a move towards Merle. Rory now stood at Everett side – her bat hang down at her side as Ev to see her grip tightened on at every move Merle made.

"You know Andrea?" Rick asked. Michonne didn't answer. Everett watched as Rick walked closer to her. "Hey, do you know Andrea?" He asked again.

"Yep, she does." Merle answered instead of the woman.

"Her and blondie spent all winter cuddling up in the forest. Mm-mmm-mmm. Yeah. My Nubian queen here had two pet walkers. No arms, cut off the jaws, kept them in chains. Kind of ironic now that I think about it." Merle said smirking as he spoke.

"Shut up, bro." Daryl snapped at his brother who couldn't seem to grasp the idea nobody liked him and the more he spoke the bigger the urge they all had to kill him grew.