Chapter 15: "Fire soldier"

*NADYA POV*

I woke up by some unbearable noises, I opened my eyes a little but a white light was blinding me, that's weird, there were no lights in Hydra's cells, no I don't want more experiments.

I tried to get up but a hand pulled me back.

- Don't get up - said a male voice, I recognize that voice but I don't know from what

- Желание. Семнадцать. Ржавый. Расссвет. Печь. Девять. Добросердечный. Возвращение на родину. Один. Товарный вагонн - (Longing, rusted, seventeen, daybreak, furnace, nine, benign, homecoming, one, freight car. These are the words used in Bucky) I heard Dreykov's voice in my head, which made the Fire Soldier inside me wake up.

That was the moment when I stopped being myself.

*YELENA POV*

I was thinking about how to tell the team, especially Jean, what I had heard, when I heard a rumbling sound coming from the second floor.

I ran down the stairs until I reached the lab, where everyone was already there. I didn't understand anything, Sam was wrestling Nadya, while Bruce is trying to give her a sedative.

- What's going on? - I asked

- I don't know, I was checking her and suddenly she started to fight me - said Sam while dodging a kick from Nadya.

I took the sedative from Bruce and tried to put it behind Nadya's back, but she discovered my plan and pushed me back, what I found strange is the strength with which she did it, she didn't have that strength before she was kidnapped.

I got up after seeing how she pushed Sam against a wall and he fainted, Nadya was now fighting against Steve, with signs I told Wanda to hold her with her powers so I could put a sedative. She understood me right away and magic came out of her hands, which held Nadya immediately, I went behind her so she wouldn't see me and I put the sedative on her neck.

- No, please, not again - cried Nadya before fainting.

This proves that Hydra didn't do it once but many times.

I took her in my arms when Wanda stopped using her powers

- What did they do to you Nads? - I whispered

- NADYA - I heard Lila scream as she came running in.

- No Lila, you're not coming in now, Nadya is not herself - Clint stopped her.

- No daddy, please - she said as she tried to get out of her father's arms.

- Lila, please, when we get her back you will be the first to talk to her, okay? - I said

- Okay - she said and relaxed in her father's arms.

Lila was really having a hard time, before we left I could see how Nadya was happier than ever by her side.

Nadya you have to come back for all of us please.

I lifted her off the floor and laid her back on the gurney.

- We have to lock her in a cell - said Steve.

- What? No, we're not going to do that - said Tony. Tony has really created a good relationship with Nadya, he behaves like a father towards her, just like Pepper as a mother.

- It's for our safety, and hers - explained Steve.

- He is right - I said, as much as it hurt it was the most logical thing to do.

- Now are you on her side, that girl lying there is your sister, are you going to lock her up? - said Tony

- It's the right thing to do, and she would understand, she would do the same if it was me - I said

- Well, we will lock her up and you, Wanda, will enter her mind and try to make her be herself again, if it doesn't work I will call Shuri - said Clint when he came back from helping Sam.

- Okay, I will do it - agreed Wanda

- Well, I think I have to go, Xavier has called me - said Jean

- Wait Jean, I need to talk to you - I said

- What's up? - she asked quizzically

- It's best if we go to my room - I said

We went up to my room and there I decided to tell her everything.

- Are you telling me that Nadya is my sister? - she asked

- It makes sense, you look so much alike - I said and she gave me a dirty look - I'm sorry, but I'm not lying you look like twins -

- Ugh, this is so weird - she said sitting on my bed.

- You're a phoenix, that's weird - I said

- That's true too - she agreed with me - what are we going to do? -

- First we have to bring her back and then we'll talk about it -

- Okay, let's go with the others - she said getting up.