Battle for Arimin

Special region(Western shoreline of the strait of Dumas)

A week has passed.The bridge has been enchanted properly to bear the weight of armor that will soon cross the strait to attack the city of Arimin.

Rows upon rows of armor and material line up as far as the eye can see.F-22s flew overhead to conduct air strikes on enemy positions.Many soldiers can been seen checking their equipment to ensure that when they are attacking their equipment will not fail them.

The US military and the JSDF are waiting for the order to cross the strait and into the city of Arimin to secure a foothold on the other side of the strait.

"Where is Rojoll and Olsera they have been missing for a week!"Shino Kuribayashi said

"Didn't they say they are going to space to hone their fighting skills?"Itami replied

"Get everyone to cross the bridge we shall wait on the outskirts of the city of Arimin for the order to proceed."Ryan said

Space

After chilling in the sun core for a week Rojoll and Olsera flew out of the sun.The kryptonians quickly flew out of the sun corona where they begin to use their vision to see where the planet Falmart is and once they lock on the position they just flew in the direction of where the planet is.

The kryptonains flew faster than the speed of light.Within moments they are already at the atmosphere of Falmart.Rojoll and Olsera the descends to Falmart when they re-enter the atmosphere they are covered in a halo of plasma briefly giving them the appearance of a shooting star.

Special region(Western shoreline of the strait of Dumas)

"Boom!"

The sonic boom heralded the arrival of the kryptonians as they descend to Itami position.

Third recon team and Ryan squad can see the kryptonians hovering over them.Their black cape flowing in the morning breeze.

"My preparations are ready."Rojoll said

"Same."Olsera said

"Well you two know what to do then.Go to the city to cause chaos among the defenders once the defense is weakened enough we roll in."Ryan said

Rojoll and Olsera nodded before they took off into the sky producing sonic booms in their wake.

Special region (City of Arimin)

F-22s unleash their payloads on the enemy targeting the defenders and ballistae on the walls of the city.Many defenders along the wall are blown to bits or thrown off the wall by the explosions of the payloads unleashed.The ballistae on the walls fared no better as it became a hazard for the defenders as it becomes shrapnel flying at high speeds slicing apart imperial soldiers with ease due to the explosive payloads sent by the F-22s.

Rojoll and Olsera flew towards the enemy position on the walls their eyes glowing red with heat vision.

"Bzzzzzzzzzt!"

Beams of solar energy vaporizes the remaining defenders on the wall of the city.Some defenders tried to run from the searing beams of solar energy but were only prolonging their lives by seconds as the beams eventually in a matter of seconds caught up with them to.Others tried to jump of the defensive walls only to have Oprichnina mages blasting ice shards at them piercing their bodies killing them instantly.

"Alright all of you here no one here shall retreat!You are all soldiers of the empire! Anyone who retreats will be executed and their loved ones turned to slaves!"An Oprichnina mage exclaimed as he blast an imperial soldier who has broken his right leg.