𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨

Start from the beginning

...

You smiled widely, you were super excited. You've never been to the Market before or anywhere really. You hummed a little tune as you swayed to the beat. 

Your mother groaned and tightened the grip on your wrist, "Stop. Just, stop." 

You stopped immediately, apologizing right away. You stayed quiet the rest of the walk.

Once you got there your eyes lightened up with excitement and wonder. There were so many people! Your mother reminded you to stay close and not to talk to anyone there. You nodded staying close as she talked to a vendor. 

You stood there watching everyone talk and walk around. You wanted to too, maybe your mother wouldn't mind if you left to explore for a minute or two. You'd be back before she'd know you were gone. 

You walked away and looked around at all the food and shops. It was very lively. After a while of walking around you were pushed back as you bumped into someone. You grabbed whoever it was's wrist so you wouldn't fall. Your eyes widened as you saw a vision of an older witch grabbing a strange-looking fruit and taking a bite. She began to foam at the mouth and choke before falling to the ground. 

"Hey, you alright kid?" 

The voice of the stranger brought you back. You blinked before letting go of the person's wrist. You looked up the adult not saying a word. The older witch looked at you funny.

"Don't eat the fruit there's something wrong with it." You said.

The witch wrinkled her nose but before she could say anything was interrupted by the sounds of gasps and screams. A bird was on the floor in front of a stand foaming at the mouth and twitching. 

People began to panic.

"What the hell?"

"That fruit. That one right there! I saw the bird peck at it, now it's dead!"

"It was poisoned?"

"Who would do that!?"

"There's no one at the stand."

The older witch looked at you with wide eyes, "How-How did you know?"

You back away a little nervous.

She grabbed you by the wrist, "How did you know it was poison? Tell me. How did you know?"

Another hand grabbed you by the wrist taking the woman's hand off you. You looked to see your mother with panicked eyes. She grabbed you and yanked you away dragging you all the way home, once in a while looking around cautiously.

Once you got home she threw you inside and began yelling.

"I told you not to talk to anyone! I told you to stay close! I knew this was a bad idea! I never should have taken a-a freak outside! You should have been here! You are just like your father! Reckless! Oblivious! Every bad trait from him! So stupid!" She cried.

She grabbed you by the arm dragging you into a small room. She kept muttering under her breath, "Stupid. Stupid. Stupid."

She threw you inside locking you up in the darkness. 

You began to bang on the door, crying, "Mom! Mommy I'm sorry! Please I'm sorry! I'll never do it again! Please!"

You heard her voice from the other side of the door, dripping in anger,  "STAY IN THERE AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'VE DONE!"

You suddenly hear the front door open and footsteps.

"Hey honey- what? What's going on?"

 It was Dad. 

You heard their argument as it got more heated in less than a minute.

"I told you! I told you, Samuel! I told you it was a bad idea! I'm so stupid to listen to you of all people! That-that kid! That abnormal thing of nature is an accident waiting to happen!" 

"Don't you dare speak of your own child that way! What the hell!? Where is Y/n, what did you do? Where is my child!?" 

"You don't understand! You're so stupid to not see the bigger picture! Something could have happened today!"

...

You hugged yourself as they became consumed in their argument. You flinched everytime you heard something break. The yelling went on for serial hours until it died down. Once it became quiet you figured they forgot about you. Stuck in the darkness by yourself. You sniffed and smiled weakly.

"It's ok. Maybe tomorrow will be better," You mumbled.

You lay on the floor and closed your eyes, keeping that weak smile. 

Thank you all for reading! I appreciate all of you so much.

And if you wanna support, feel free to vote.

 I'm thinking of making a playlist to go with this. What do you all think? 

What songs do you think go with Y/n's story? Let me know.

Now...get some sleep, eat and don't forget to stay hydrated!

<3

-Your Author, 

Bleep 

Edited 7/16/23