𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨

Start from the beginning

You gave your mightiest battle cry and yelled "Charge!"

Your dad's eyes widened and got an idea. He drew a blue circle with his finger and your toys came to life. You looked in surprise and then giggled. 

"Charge! Go! Go my army and crush my enemies!" You picked up Sir Bubbles and made him a little crown with the plant magic you've been practicing while your dad got beat up by toys.

"Mercy! Please mercy!" Your dad cried. 

You smiled at the crown you placed on Sir Bubbles' head before setting him down and walking to your army. 

"Army halt!" Your army stopped and looked at you for instruction, "This is what happens when you mess with the mighty Y/n! The toughest witch on the Boiling Isles!"

"Now...be tickled!" You jumped on the older witch and tackled him.

Your father wasn't affected in the slightest but for your sake laughed like a maniac and pleaded for mercy. 

You would have never realized how much time went by so quickly if it weren't for your mom and her dumb timer. She walked out with a strict look on her face, "Times up." 

You and your dad pouted. You looked at him with puppy eyes, "Do we have to?" 

He looked at you guilty before turning to your mom, "Ya mom. Do we have to?" 

He looked at you and made his vocie to mimic yours, "I'm only 7. I just wanna play."

She glared at him, "Don't even. Samuel we both know why Y/n can't be outside too long. Get. Inside. Now."

You frowned and teared up a bit, "But I don't wanna." You mumbled.

Your dad picked you up, "Ya, I know Bug. You'll understand when you're older. I'm sorry."

You headed inside. After a while, you went to the living room to draw with crayons. You didn't understand the grown-ups, why can't a kid go outside? Your bored and it's mean of them.

You scribbled in frustration and ended up accidentally ripping the paper and breaking your crayon. You groaned and crossed your arms.

"Dumb paper. Dumb crayon. Dumb timer," You muttered.

"Hey Bug whatcha up to?" Your dad asked, just walking into the room.

"I wanna go outside again." You whined, "It's not fair."

He looked at you synthetically, "I know Bug, I know."

He thought for a minute then called out to your mom, "Hey Honey! You're going to the Market ya?"

As if on cue your mother walked in with her purse in hand, "Yes, I'm just about to go out."

"Could you take Y/n with you? C'mon Y/n will be right there you can keep an eye on them. It's good for kids to be outside anyways." He said.

She widened her eyes and then glared, "No! Do you have any ide-"

"Y/n will be with you the whole time. We both know our kid isn't a troublemaker. Please? It'd be good for Y/n to see the Market. We can't shelter them forever." He reasoned.

She thought for a moment, biting the inside of her mouth. She walked to the door and snapped her fingers then pointed to the closet. 

"Go put on your shoes before I change my mind," She said.

You gasped and gave a wide grin towards your father before hugging him and running to go get your shoes. You rushed to the door grabbing your mother's hand and waving 'bye' to your dad.