Babies and a Ring

Start from the beginning

"In case you don't recall they were born of supernatural blood, mate." Nik sent him a look focusing back on me. Missy began squirming in his arms where he was worried he would drop her especially when her tiny fingers grabbed onto his thumb and I gasped seeing her hand turning red.

"No way....That can't be possible." I couldn't form a sentence when he winced until she dropped her hand. I sucked in a sharp breath watching Alina touch my arm drawing from me too. "Argh...they're like me....they're siphoning."

Nik met my gaze before she released her grip from my arm, giving me relief. Dropping my gaze to the floor I honestly didn't know what to feel about this. I was already worried with two of them being twins, but now this had to be added on top of that. "So they inherited magic from you and looks from him."

"I suppose so. Uh Kayce, would you mind taking them for a second so I can talk with your daughter?" Nik questions handing Missy over to him gently tilting his head to the back porch meaning we're gonna talk outside away from him and the twins.

Kayce nodded first, taking Missy into one arm and then I helped him hold Alina in the other. Following Nik out onto the porch he shut the door before he watched me run my hands through my hair sighing heavily. "We should have seen this coming. Of course they would inherit my magical side. How could I not see that coming especially since we had triplets...and that can only mean Hope was born the same way. My coven will never stop coming for us now."

"It doesn't matter how much fear your Coven may try and haunt your mind with Raelyn Lane. I am tired of waiting and running to make you mine." Nik makes me drop my hands spinning around on my feet watching his next movement's as he takes my hands in his. "I have been running from love for over a thousand years and you have been running from your coven. That needs to stop when we come together with you and I. I love you Raelyn Primrose Lane, there is no one else on this earth that I would want to call my lover, my queen and...my wife."

Covering my mouth with my hands I began crying happy tears with some of my hair falling over my eyes watching his movements especially when he lowered himself down onto one knee. "Nik, I didn't think this is what you were talking about earlier. You've kept her ring all this time, I can't believe it."

"Indeed I kept it, my siphon queen. Your father instructed me with it and it means that he finds me worthy of your hand in marriage. I am not a man who gets on his knees and asks for anything but I will for you, Raelyn. Will you be the love of my immortal life, will you become my queen, will you be my wife?" He reached into his jacket pocket revealing my grandma's golden ring with a small diamond stone in the middle and a band connected it at the top.

Dropping down on my knees to be his level I placed my hands on his shoulders seeing his blue eyes poured with love. I sniffed through heavy happy tears holding up my left hand for him. "Yes, yes. Yes, a thousand times yes. I do, forever and ever."

"I'll love you forever and ever too, Raelyn Lane." He slipped the ring on my finger, crashing his lips up onto mine.

Throwing my arms around his neck the kiss grew instantly where I moaned into it pressing my lips deeper onto his. He grabbed my legs quickly, wrapping them around his waist once more before he vamped my back against a tree. I grunted a little but my fingers threaded and got lost in his curls again. "Are we sure we should do this when I am still on my period, Nik?"

The passion between the two of us was growing by the second. He moved one hand up cradling my face in his palm. "If I'm honest, love. That is what is making it harder to not keep you in my arms and my bed every second of every day." He leans his head up towards mine moaning into the kiss when I tug on a few strands of his hair.

"That's gross but romantic in a way that you say it." I made a disgusting look at him breaking the kiss seeing that his eyes flashed the golden color where I kissed him longingly moving my hips against his somehow being unable to resist his temptation anymore.

He moved his hands down to the bottom of my shirt about to tear the fabric in half, never breaking the heated kiss since my hands were moving everywhere I could get on his body with him holding me up against the tree. "Who knew that my Rae would be so needy as a heretic. And I promise this will be even better than the first time."

"Oh I don't doubt that if you, Klaus Mikaelson ... .a thousand years of practice I remember that...oh Nik quite clearly." He buried his face in my neck hitting the spot he knew would drive me wild where I clutched his back with my nails until we heard someone coming towards the back door.

Nik lowered me down on my feet with me resting my hands against his chest. He rested his forehead against mine, muttering under his breath in frustration. "Your father is infuriating. If he were anyone else I would hurt him!"

"Nik..." I warned him lightly, sending him a look tilting my head to the side.

He clicked his tongue kissing my forehead gently with me burying my face in the crook of his neck breathing in his scent. "I said I would hurt him if he were anywhere else. But I won't when it comes to you, Rae." He ran his fingers through my hair wrapping his arms around my waist.

Comments really appreciated ❤️ Melvia-ito

( Raelyn's grandmothers ring )