Babies and a Ring

Start from the beginning

Tilting my head to the side I clicked my tongue at him. "Hmm, that's a good point but that's not all. I know nothing is simple when it comes to loving you, Niklaus."

"Fine you're right there is something else. But I want it to be done the proper way. So you will have to wait, love ... .you'll have to be patient because I don't want to try making another child with you until I can call you mine forever." He leans down where our noses pressed to one another.

Hitting his chest with my hands I felt my face turning red frantically looking around for my father hoping he didn't hear that." Nik! What if he hears you."

"I don't care if he does. I have said before that I want...everyone to know you are my one and only. And I know you adore me in and out of that room by the look in your eyes." He tugged me by wrists into his chest with our bodies against one another. My breath hitched in my throat with me meeting his gaze.

Leaning up on my toes I pressed my lips upon his slowly. He dropped my hands allowing me to grab a hold of his black jacket in my fingers. "I can't help myself, Nik. You are everywhere. You are a part of my soul, my very being and my heart. I can't exist without you in my life both physically and now mentally."

"Bloody hell, Raelyn Primrose Lane. If you don't stop talking like that I will throw you over my shoulder and make love to you in your childhood bedroom right now." He growled, showing me his werewolf eyes briefly kissing me deeper than before, causing the kiss to grow more heated that how it started.

Moving my fingers up his chest, my arms wrapped around his neck before I responded, bending my knees jumping up and locking my legs around his waist. He held my legs, keeping me upright, deepening the kiss, vamping me against the front door. "Ohhh Nik." I moaned when he buried his face into my neck kissing where my neck and my shoulder connected.

"Rae..." He did shortly when my fingers thread into his curly hair tugging on it harshly.

Gripping his shoulder blades, our bodies pressed closer to one another if that was even possible. Crashing my lips onto his he growled into it with me breathing heavily until I heard footsteps coming towards us. "My dad - ugh Nik - he's back." Pressing my hands against him I shoved him away where he lowered me to stand on my feet smirking as I was fixing my messy hair.

"See I was right, siphon queen. You want me just as bad as I want you." He whispered in my ear wrapping his arms around my waist resting his chin on my shoulder.

He nuzzled his nose into my neck making me giggle trying to squirm out of his hold but he wrapped my arms around myself then he wrapped his arms tighter around me. "Klaus, stop it. I don't want my dad to see us."

Finally my father entered the room carrying two babies in his arms. "Here they are. Oh and little Alina snores very loudly when she's in a heavy sleep by the way."

"Ohh...." I broke from his embrace taking Alina out of his right arm, cradling her in my arms.

Klaus took Missy into his arms blinking through some happy tears. He held her against his chest and I couldn't move my eyes away from him when he was holding one of our children in his arms for the second time. "They are so precious. My littlest wolves. My princesses."

Staring down at the infant in my arms I sniffed through happy tears. Little Alina has my blonde hair but was given her father's eyes."Sis...is...sis's." The baby in my arms mumbles under her breath where I almost didn't hear her even with my vamp hearing.

"Nik, I think she's trying to say her first word already." I gasped when he glanced over at me.

My father made a weird face towards me. "Isn't it too early for that? They can barely crawl yet or even try their first steps."