"Busy, I guess I won't be able to come back for a long time."

  When she said that she would not come back, the man's eyes darkened, and the air pressure around him dropped by two degrees.

   "My birthday is in a few days."

  How long is it in October?

  Ye Lisa thought for a while, yes, October 24 is coming soon!

   "I know, President, I said that I will give you a big gift. What do you like?"

  Bo Jungkook  looked at her deeply, without saying a word.

   "?" Ye Lisa didn't understand why he didn't answer, "President, tell me."

   said it.

  Bo Jungkook : "What do you want to give?"

"I want to give...expensive ones! Zhu's Group gave me the endorsement fee for "Breaking the Line of Fire". Although only one-fifth of it is left after passing through the company, it is already a huge sum of money for me, President I can buy anything you want!"

   While showing his generosity, Ye Lisa also did not forget to poke and slander the company.

   "Buy?" Bo Jungkook  frowned slightly, looking at the bracelet on her hand, "Is this your sincerity?"

   "Buying expensive ones, isn't that considered sincerity?" Ye Lisa muttered, "I haven't bought anything good for myself until now."

"what do you want?"

   "I, I don't want ..."

  Bo Jungkook : "Say."

   "If I have to say it, I want to buy a top-end sports car! It runs so cool, the kind that makes the whole street stunned!"

  Ye Lisa was immersed in his beautiful fantasy when Bo Jungkook  gave a deep blow to his forehead.

   "Oh~ President, why did you hit me?"

   "Don't even think about it, get your driver's license first."

  Ye Lisa: "..." I didn't expect that she, the champion of the CIK-FIA championship and a person with an A-class racing license, would fall on the road of not having a driver's license when she wanted to buy a car.

   "Understood, by the way, President, don't you like expensive gifts? If you don't like them, cheaper ones are better hehe~"

   Save money!

  Bo Jungkook  picked up her right wrist, revealing the jasmine bracelet, "Is it more expensive?"

  Ye Lisa looked at the bracelet, indeed... no, this top-quality pink diamond alone is more than all her endorsement fees.

   But this is a contract renewal gift he gave her. If she doesn't renew the contract at that time, she will return it to him. There is no way to compare it.

   "By the way, President, I've always wanted to ask you, isn't this bracelet a BHS product? Why didn't I find its name on the official website?"

  She still wonders what LK means.

   "Limited edition, only this one."

   so precious!

  Ye Lisa was shocked, "Then who is his designer?"

   "Why ask this?"

   "Because this string of bracelets is so beautiful, it's completely based on my aesthetic point."