Ruby: "Oh, I came to see you, Y/N. Jaune and Ren told me where you went."

Y/N: "Okay, what brings you here?"

Ruby starts placing two fingers together before responding.

Ruby: "I... uh, I want to go to the local bakery so... you want to join me?"

Y/N was a bit surprised by this but quickly shakes it off to reply back.

Y/N: "Sure, I'll join."

He looks back at his two upperclassmen.

Y/N: "Sorry. I have to go now."

Fox places a hand on his shoulder.

Fox: "Don't sweat it. I'll be tuning my weapon and Yatsu is well, you know, meditating."

Y/N then goes with Ruby, who is very excited to go with him. Y/N decide to tease her a little as a mischievous smile form on his face.

Y/N: "Ruby, if I'm going with you to the bakery, then I want something in return."

Ruby was taken aback by his remark as her face begin to turn red.

Ruby: "W-What do you want me to do?"

Seeing her expression, Y/N can't help but think how cute she's being so, he goes to tease her a little more.

Y/N: "You think I have a chance to ask you?"

After hearing that, Ruby's face immediately turns the color of her cloak.

Ruby: "I... well... I, uhm... ask me, what?"

Y/N: "To help me tune my weapons."

Ruby's eyes widen before she begins to pout, banging on his chest with her fists.

Ruby: "Y-You jerk! Don't tease me like that!"

Y/N just chuckles, unfazed by her fists.

Y/N: "I'm sorry. I had to do it."

The team leader looks away, crossing her arms while still pouting.

Ruby: "Geez, you've been spending too much time with Yang."

Y/N: "Look, I'm sorry, Rubes. How about we buy some cookies at the bakery? My treat."

Ruby pauses for a moment before looking back at Y/N.

Ruby: "You promise?"

Y/N: "Definitely."

The red-hooded girl ponders over his offer before finally answering back.

Ruby: "Okay. If you do, then I'll forgive you."

Y/N: "Okay."

 (A Little Timeskip)

After traveling around Vale, Ruby and Y/N manage to reach the local bakery. As they head inside, they're hit with the smell of bread and cookies. Not a second later, Ruby speed around the place, specifically the glass display cases that made up the counter, looking for what cookie she wants. Y/N does the same but not to the same extent as the excited Ruby.