Noise emerged from downstairs, turning the woman and Hyunsuk there.

"Woah..." The boy marveled as the three walked down the stairs, rocking some black leather jackets along with some black, rock-ish outfits. The boys' hair was half slicked back and Danbi's was tied in a low, messy bun. The key points of their outfit were revealed once they reached the two, allowing them to see the fake blood stain around their lips and their red colored lenses.

"I think I poked my eye." Jihoon smiled, a tear still present under his left eye.

"You three look amazing! Let me take a picture."

"W-what about me?" Hyunsuk's frown made Mrs. Park laugh.

"All of you look amazing. Come on, gather!"

After snapping pictures of them, Mrs. Park went into police officer mode as it was time for Hyunsuk and Danbi to leave.

"Location?"

"It's on." Danbi turned her phone to her mom, showing that the location sharing was happening.

"Ok," Mrs. Park tapped her chin, thinking of what else to check.

Hyunsuk was watching the two with wide eyes, finding the woman a little scarier than usual. Jihoon and Jeongwoo were on the other side, similar expressions on their faces.

"Oh," Mrs. Park remembered, "at what hour do you plan on coming back?"

Danbi shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe 9? 9 and a half?" Junkyu's parents said to kick everyone out at 10 maximum. I will text you exactly when."

Her mom nodded, silencing for a few moments. She didn't send her daughter to many parties in general, so she was reasonably nervous.

"If anyone happens to bring drinks or anything you'd confuse as flour-"

The three boys laughed briefly, quieting immediately after getting a serious look from Mrs. Park.

"Sorry, Auntie." Jeongwoo lowered his head.

"As I was saying-"

"Ayy, Mrs. Park. Don't worry, we don't have such kids in our school, especially in our classes. I know everyone who's coming." Hyunsuk reassured her, finally managing to stop Danbi's mom from overthinking.

"Alright then," she kissed Danbi's forehead and patted the boys' hair, "Go and have fun. You said Junkyu and Doyoung were waiting."

Danbi and Hyunsuk bid the other three goodbyes, finally being left off the hook.

"I should dress as Mrs. Park next Halloween." Hyunsuk acted terrified, getting a nudge from Danbi.

"She's here!!" Doyoung announced, and Junkyu didn't even try to hide how nervous he was, almost falling down the stairs as he rushed.

Junkyu stabilized himself, rubbing his forehead. "S-so what?"

Doyoung shook his head, opening the door.

"Ooh, squad!" Hyunsuk covered Danbi as he walked in, blocking Junkyu from peeking at her outfit.

Hyunsuk stopped and stared at Doyoung incredulously. "What are you? A nun?"

"The nun." Doyoung shared proudly, although the others didn't share his enthusiasm about his costume.

"I think it suits him. It makes your smile stand out, Doyoung." Danbi finally showed herself fully, making both boys gasp.

Junkyu rocketed to where they were, checking her out whole.