~First Date Nerves~

Your heartbeat thumped loudly in your chest as you felt Five's and gently brush yours. You didn't dare look down. Instead staring straight ahead of you at the screen.

Maybe it was because this was your first date, but you felt very anxious and shaking.

Finally Five's hand grabbed yours. The feeling of his had in twined with yours made inhale sharply.

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!

You were holding Five Hargreaves's hand!!!

The butterflies in your stomach became much more vigours, as if your were on a rollercoaster, going down a huge drop.

You gulped softly. Oh how badly you wanted to look over at Five.

You couldn't help it, your eyes flickered over to him. He had a serious expression on his face and looked very tense.

You looked back at the screen again, letting out a shaky breath. You felt Five squeeze your hand lightly. This small action causing you to blush, a giddy feeling coming over you.

You took another risky glance at Five, but this time your breath caught in your throat. To your surprise, Five was looking back at you.

"A-are you ok with me holding your hand" he whispered, a light blush dusting his cheeks. Your heart skipped a beat as he asked you. No words could make it out of your mouth, so you nodded softly. You could feel your face heat up as you looked back at the screen.

Taking a deep breath, you allowed yourself to slowly and gently glide your thumb over Five's hand in soothing circles.

You could see Five tense up for a second as you started to sooth him, before he let out a shaky breath and relaxed. You smiled softly to yourself as you heard this, hardly paying attention to the movie in front of you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone!

If I'm being honest, I haven't really been able to think of any new ideas to add here recently.

But I started to write this last night and was in a rush to get at least something out for you guys.

I might add another part to this if I think of any ideas! (If you have any suggestions please let me know!).

Hope you enjoy!

xxx