~Sketch~

Hello again!

This is an artist!reader x Five!

I really love art and am trying to improve my art skills so I decided to write this small piece!

I hope you all enjoy!

xxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sit still Love" you giggled, looking at the annoyed expression on your boyfriend's face, "I promise I'm almost done, you've done so well so far!".

After many weeks of begging, Five had finally aloud you to draw him. As soon as he had given in, you grabbed your pencil, rubber and paper and got to work.

Five, as everyone knew, wasn't the most patient person ever. So it surprised you how well he was doing so far.

You didn't want to push your luck thought, so you quickly added some finishing details and placed your pencil down.

"You're all done Five!" You said, a big smile coming onto your face as you admired the finished product.

Five got your of the chair he had been sitting on and came over to you, eager to see your work.

"Now, before I show it to you I must tell you a few things" you started, hiding your drawing from Five's view (much to his annoyance), "it not a whole art piece, it's more of a detailed sketch, so it doesn't look exactly like you" you told him.

"Yeah, yeah. I don't care, just show me the drawing!" He said eagerly, trying to look over your arms at the drawing.

Taking a deep breath, you turned the drawing around for Five to see, watching his face contort into an expression of pure shock.

"What do you think?" You said softly, looking at him anxiously.

"It's amazing Y/n! It looks better than the portrait my father had painted for me!" He said hugging you tightly.

You rolled your eyes at his words, "oh please" you scoffed.

You started to giggle as Five placed kisses all over your face. "I'm. Serious. This. Is. Amazing!" Five said between kisses.

"Thank you Love!" You giggled, a light blush covering your cheeks.

"Why did I wait this long to let you draw me!"