~Jealous~

Y/n knew something was wrong with Five. She watched as he tapped his foot, glaring at the wall in front of him, arms crossed. She could practically see the cogs turning in his head, but what was he thinking so hard about?

She sat there, watching him carefully for a few minuets before she snapped. "Alright Five, what is it?" she asked, narrowing her eyes at him. Five, glanced at her for a second before looking back at the wall in front of him again.

Seeing this, Y/n huffed. Why was Five always so stubborn!? She took a moment to think, what could she have done today to upset Five?

The day had been going normally until- AHA! She had gotten it. Everything had been alright until she had sneaked off with Klaus to help him paint his nails.But why was he angry with her?

"It's because I went off with Klaus, isn't it." She stated to him. All he did was furrow his eyebrows slightly. Now she definitely knew that was it.

It took her another few moments to figure out why this had made him mad. When it dawned on her, a small, teasing smile appeared on her face.

She stood up from her place on his bed before standing in front of him. Looking down at him, he teasing smile grew as she made eye contact with him. "You're jealous. Aren't you Fivey" She whispered, leaning down to be at his eye level.

Seeing his shocked and slightly flustered face made her let out a small giggle. "Don't play dumb with me. I know you are~" she sang out in a teasing voice, poking him on the cheek lightly. "I-I am not!" he stuttered out. "Awww~ you don't have to be embarrassed Fivey~" she giggled, "I promise I won't tell him!".

Y/n sat next to her boyfriend and gave him a tight hug. With a small huff, Five wrapped his arms around her as well. "Maybe just a little bit" he mumbled into her clothes. Hearing this, Y/n giggled softly before kissing his cheek.

"I promise Five, you're the only one for me" she told him with a smile. "I'm more offended that you think Klaus is my type" she said with a shivered, gagging at the thought. Five laughed at that.

Rolling his eyes playfully, he wrapped her in a big hug. Leaning into his touch, she hugged him back. "Love you Five" she mumbled. "Love you too".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heeellloooo! It's me again!!

I was in a fluffy mood, so I wrote this.

I hope you enjoyed!!

xxx