~Boyfriend part 2~

"Guys, this is Five" you said to your friends while holding Five's hand tightly.

"Nice to meet you!" One of your friends said with a bright smile. "You too" Five said with a small smile and a nod of his head.

You looked over at your other friends who's mouths were wide open with shock. Seeing this, you started to giggle uncontrollably.

Looking up, Five saw this as well and started to smirk. "I take it your guys were the ones who didn't believe in my existence" He said slyly.

"Well- it's just that- it wasn't-" they stuttered out as Five raised an eyebrow. "Five.." you said with a smile before swatting his arm. "Don't be mean.."

"I was just starting a simple fact Love" he replied in self defence. "Suuurrreee" you said sarcastically with a roll of your eyes.

You decided enough was enough and quickly dragged him away. "Well, see you guys on Monday!" You said with a smile. "S-see you Y/n" your friends stuttered.

With that, you yanked Five away. "What was that about" you giggled as you walked down the street. "What was what about?" He replied innocently.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about Mr" you said while crossing your arms and pouting, "I told you not to intimidate them!". "And I tried not to! It's not my fault I'm intimidating!" He said with a pout of his own.

You giggled softly and grabbed his arm, linking your fingers. "Just don't do it again" you said with a small playful glare. "Ok..." he said while sighing dramatically. You giggled again at his cute reaction and kissed him on the cheek lovingly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So...

I felt bad about how short the last one was...

So I made this!

Hope you liked it!

xxx