~Teasing~

Hello everyone!

Sorry I haven't been active in a long while

 I was focusing on school and didn't have any inspiration to write

I hope you enjoy!

xxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Awww, Fives gone all shy~" you say, a teasing smile on your face.

You had been bored and decided you wanted to tease Five. To your amusement, it was going quite well .

"I just asked a simple question" you say innocently, leaning against his desk.

Your smile widens as you saw a deep blush come over his face.

"So?" You say tilting your head to the side "What's your answer?".

"I- you- what-" he stutter out, "God, you always make me blush so damn much" he grumbled in frustration, hiding his face in his hands.

You giggle at his words, taking his hands in yours. "Don't hide from me, your cute when your flustered~" you said, a sly smile on your face.

Five didn't meet your eye, but didn't pull away either.

You took a minute to admire his lovely features. His eyebrows were slightly furrowed, lips in a soft pout and a bright blush on his cheeks (thanks to you).

You decide to take it a step further and whisper in his ear, "I didn't know I had such an effect on you~".

Fives cheeks go redder than you thought was humanly possible, and the tips of his ears start to become red as well.

You notice that he still won't meet your eye. So, you grab his chin softly and tilt his head so he was forced to look into your eyes

Five gulps, his brown eyes meeting your (eye colour) ones.

Your eyes flickered down to his lips, he parts them instinctively.

You lean in, watching as his eyes start to close.

Smirking, you pull away. You stand up and walk towards the door.

Only turning around to see the shocked look on Fives face, his cheeks still red.

He let out a frustrated sigh and you giggle in amusement, walking away from his room.

Mission accomplished