~Period~

Five didn't know how to help or comfort you. He knew what a period was because he had sisters growing up, but was never close enough to them to know how to comfort them.

You had been crying all day, he had asked you what was wrong and you had told him you were on your period. The poor baby didn't know what to do!

He had no choice but to call up his sister, Alison. "Hey Alison, I know we haven't talked in a while but I need some advice" Five said seriously. "Sure Five! What do you need? Is everything ok?!" Alison asked, worried.

"Everything's fine, well... mostly. Y/n got her period and I'm not sure what to do." He mumbled, slightly embarrassed. He was used to being the one people asked questions to and having all the answers, so this was slightly hard for him to admit.

"Oh, you asked the right person for advice! Come over and I'll give you the supplies!" She told him, relieved that it wasn't something more serious.

~fifteen minutes later~

You laid in bed, tears streaming down your face and clutching your stomach. You have had bad cramps before, but it felt like these were the worst! All you felt like doing was laying in bed and listening to [favorite song].

All of a sudden, you heard the sound of Five spacial jumping into your room. "Five... please, I know your trying to help. But I think I just need some alone time" said as you felt more tears trickle down your face.

"That's fine, but is it ok if I drop these off first?" Five asked behind you. You turned your head in his direction curiously. Standing in front of you stood Five, holding a giant hamper. In it, was pain relief , hot water bottles, tissues, pads, tampons, [favorite sweets] and [favorite snacks].

"I hope this is enough" he said before placing it down next to your bed. "Aw! Five! You really didn't have to! Where did you get all this!?" You said, starting to tear up again an the kind gesture. "I... had to ask Alison for some help..." he mumbled.

"Thank you so much Five!" You told him. "I would come up and hug you, but every time I move I feel like dying" you sighed. Five moved towards you and you extended your arms out to be able to reach him. After a few moments of hugging you slowly let go.

"How about I go get you some water so you can eat the pain relief?" He asked you. "Ok" you replied with a smile. He spacial jumped out of your room for a few minutes, before spacial jumping back into your room with a glass of water.

He helped you sit up slowly, as you winced in pain, and gave you the pain relief and the water. You gulped them down quickly. "So... do you want me to leave?" He asked you.

"Actually, I heard cuddling is good for cramp relief" you said with a smile. Without saying another word, he crawled into bed with you, secretly happy you had let him stay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AAAHHH!

A friend of mine requested this and I'm actually very happy about how it turned out!

I hope you all thought so too!

xxx