Christmas with the Romanoff-Rogers

Start from the beginning

Natasha's heart clenched as she thought about the fact that her oldest daughter still struggled with everything.

,,Я так люблю тебя, мой храбрый маленький свет (I love you so much, my brave little light)"

She breathed, kissing her daughters temple.

,,Mama, Lena come give Mr. Snowman a face with me"

Anastasia suddenly implored, basically pulling both her sister and mom towards the snowman that was at least Alenas size.

The family of four spent the next two hours having a snowball fight (which Alena started), running from each other and teaming up against one another before finally going back inside the cabin.

Alena now found herself sitting on the couch in between her mom and dad while her sister went to take a shower.

She clutched her warm mug of hot chocolate, careful not to spill while staring into the fire they lit.

,,Crazy to think about that this is the first real Christmas where having as a family of four, isn't it?"

She asked, looking round at her parents.

Natasha wrapped an arm around her oldest daughter, her embrace radiating all the love in the world.

The door to the bathroom opened and Anna joined them, popping onto the couch into her dad's lap.

Anastasias hair was still wet but the honey blonde waves still somehow fell perfectly.

Alena admired her sister for not only that but the fact that she was able to see life as something beautiful all the time.

,,I'm glad we're together"

The 11 year old announced, earning herself a hug from her dad, an affectionate smile from her mom and a murmur of agreement from her sister.

Natasha embraced her oldest, stroking a strand of hair behind her ear before suggesting:

,,How about you girls go to bed soon? Santa's gonna visit but only if you're fast asleep"

Alena smirked. She knew that santa wasn't real, but every year, they still pretended like he was, setting up milk and cookies for him.

That was the only tradition the Romanoff-Rogers family actually managed to keep over the years.

,,Great idea Mama. Anna, you go ahead, I'll follow in a bit"

The older of the Romanoff-Rogers sisters approved, finger gunning her little sister.

Anna frowned the infamous Romanoff frown, but made her way towards their shared bedroom.

,,Night, Night"

She whispered as her dad gave her goodnight kiss before going towards her mom to get one there as well. (A/N: Fun fact, I'm almost 17 and still get good night kisses by my parents. Dunno if anyone else gets those but when I asked some of my friends they said they didn't sooo)

Alena waited for her sister to vanish in their room before rushing towards the kitchen to prepare a note.

She'd never done this before, but she thought now was the perfect time.

,,Свет, what are you doing?"

Natasha asked, her gaze following her daughter.

,,I'm santa, Mama. Every year, Anna gets disappointed because Santa doesn't leave a note for her, so this year I'm writing her one"

The 19 year old explained, furiously scribbling onto the small piece of paper she had already soaked in black tea and blowdried to give it an older look.

,,You're the sweetest big sister, милая девушка (sweet girl)"

Nat smiled, her gaze affectionate.

Alena looked up to meet her parents gazes, giving them a small smile.

,,I want this to be special. The whole battle thing taught me that this family could be over at any moment and I want to remember as many good things as possible"

She explained, leaving her parents expressions to falter into one's of worry for their oldest daughter.

Steve and Natasha shared a look that said more than words could.

,,Honey, I promise we'll stay together til the end of the line"

The supersoldier tried to take a little bit of fear off his daughters mind, but she just scoffed.

,,Yea I know, but ... the thing is I ... I don't know how to explain it its just ... Anna is even younger than I am and I don't want her to remember the whole battle against thanos like I did so I'm trying to overwrite it ... if that makes any sense"

Alena tried explaining, her brain not allowing herself to speak about her mothers death directly.

,,Маленький светa (little light), there's nothing you have to worry about, Okay. We're all alright and that's the only thing that matters"

Nat soothed, Alena now walking over to the couch again to hug her parents.

Her baby blue eyes were glossy once she reached her parents embrace.

She was so scared to loose any of them and even more scared to have passed up on the chance to spend time with them.

...

,,IT'S CHRISTMASSS"

Alena was woken up by her sisters enthusiastic screaming and jumping on her bed.

,,Anna it is 6 in the morning"

She groaned, desperately trying to tune out the noise.

,,Cmon Lena, let's wake Mama and Daddy"

The blonde stressed, trying to pull her sister out of her bed and after her towards their parents bedroom.

Alena let out another groan. Her morning hating nature just simply didn't allow her to be energized as early as 6 am.

Still, she let herself be pulled along, her eyes half closed while her sister jumped and squealed with joy.

The two sisters reached their parents room just seconds later.

Alena immediately let herself fall into bed next to her Mom, just barely finding the energy to place herself on the inside of bed.

,,Устал маленький свет? (Tired little light?)"

Natasha asked the 19 year old girl beside her, affectionately stroking a stray strand hair from her eyes.

,,Анна определенно похожа на папу с утренней одержимостью (Anna is definitely taking after dad with the morning obsession)"

Alena replied tiredly, snuggling up to her mother as she did.

Her mom let out a tiny chuckle as she took her into her arms.

,,Счастливого Рождества, мой самый храбрый маленький свет (Merry Christmas, my bravest little light)"

,,С Рождеством, моя самая любимая мама на свете (Merry Christmas, my favourite Mama in the whole world)"

A/N: Merry Christmas in July, beautiful people.
I find these ones to be very wholesome, thank you again for requesting :)))
That's it and lmk if you like the sister duo -LUVBLACKHILL and I kinda created with those two.
Have a great day/night and stay amazing. I'll see you around <33