Cнαpтer 14: Hello?

A/N: Art by lulu-999 on tumblr, also this chapter might get a bit confusing so bare with me (unless you actually get what's happening to yourself in this), don't worry even the reader is confused on what they're doing so you're not alone ;)

You shuddered and gasped sharply when the vision ended rather violently. You held your throbbing head and wheezed out, your throat aching more than it should be. Bonnie's bunny ears perked up and held you by the shoulders so you wouldn't wobble.

"(Y/N)! What's wrong?!" The moment he questioned you, something in your head snapped as if new information leaked into your brain.

"Bonnie? What happened to our killer?" Why were you asking this? This wasn't right! Something in your head was trying to force you but at the same time it didn't feel forced. What's happening to you?!

"I don't know..." Bonnie's ears bent at the sudden question, you knew he was pondering on why you asked. "Why do you want to know? Was it another vision?"

"Follow me," You commanded and unlocked the Supply Closet, embarking down into the Office. 'Why am I acting this way?! I can't control myself for some reason!' Your fingers pressed the 'play' button on the dial pad.

"Hello, hello? Hey! Hey, wow, day 4. I knew you could do it.

Uh, hey, listen, I may not be around to send you a message tomorrow. *banging sound* It's-It's been a bad night here for me. Um, I-I'm kinda glad that I recorded my messages for you *clears throat* uh, when I did.

Uh, hey, do me a favor. *bang bang* Maybe sometime, uh, you could check inside those suits in the back room? *bang bang* I'm gonna to try to hold out until someone checks. Maybe it won't be so bad. *bang bang* Uh, I-I-I-I always wondered what was in all those empty heads back there. *chime plays*.

You know...*moan* oh, no - *noises followed by an animatronic screech and static*"

The both of you stood there in shock at what you just listened to. You didn't even know they played phone calls in the Office! "Well," You titled you head to Bonnie who looked like he was daydreaming about something. "Do you think this guy could have been the killer?"

"What gave you that idea?" He was right, what gave you that idea? "How did you even know that these phone calls existed?"

"I... I don't know-know," Your voice glitched despite not being in animatronic form. You looked down upon your chest. 'Is it the broken wires or the human spirit inside of me that's making me do this?' You didn't realize that cold tears streamed down your cheeks until Bonnie placed his thumb on your warm cheek and flicked it away. "I'm sorry, Bonnie." You whispered softly, having no idea what was going on with you or anything around you. It wasn't your fault that you got murdered and possessed an animatronic suit. You could have rested in peace in the spirit world but the stupid Puppet had to bring you back to get revenge on a killer that is probably presumed dead or even moved out of the town or state.