Cнαpтer 3: Aɴɢer

Bonnie led you straight down the West Hallway after showing you the Show Stage and Dining Area. When no workers were in sight, he turned back to you. "Close your eyes." You thought of confusion before closing your eyes, hearing a yank of some sort. You didn't want to listen to a suit tearing apart, just what Bonnie was doing? You knew you'd regret that decision if you open your eyes. "Okay, open your eyes." There he stood in his human form, smiling sheepishly. Jealousy burned through your servos, acting crazy. 

        "Maybe one day, I'll be able to do that." You crossed your (furry/feathery/scaly/etc) arms, which felt very off and uncomfortable. Bonnie chuckled like the moron he is. "Can't they catch you on camera for that?" 

        "Nope, those losers don't use the cameras during the day and Jay the Janitor is cleaning the East Hallway anyways." Bonnie was right, the checkered tile floor beneath you looked so smooth and shiny. You could imagine that the floor smelt like flowers to cover the scent of blood. You were about to ask about the blood but Bonnie was tugging on your arm. "C'mon, I'll show you what's available right now. The restrooms and the kitchen is in the other side." The both of you trailed past the Backstage and went deeper into the unfamiliar area. Bonnie stopped in front of a poorly made door that hanged onto its hinges. "Here's where I rest most of the time." He placed his hand on the door which easily opened, revealing what looked like a Supply Closet. 

        "Really now?" You rolled your eyes, your robotic voice wasn't able to pour in sarcasm into that. Bonnie then pointed to himself in a playful manner.

        "I'm basically the third wheel for the kids, I'm nothing important. Everyone just pays attention to Freddy and Chica because they're the ones that interact more, I'm just a backup singer." Bonnie crossed his arms and pouted. You chuckled at how cute he looked. You looked at the wall, realizing that posters and children's drawings were posted on them. Bonnie traveled your line of sight, now noticing what you're staring at. "Oh, the kids here also draw for us. They draw better than me, even if I tried." You scanned the entire wall but you couldn't help but notice several things that were off. One of them had Bonnie drawn on it, but he looked like a cyan blue, like a toy. The other one has a kid that was flying off with a balloon with what seemed like heart shaped eyes. 'Balloon Boy.' You jokingly called the boy who was probably obsessed with balloons. What's weird was there was a kid staring at the balloon boy as if he belonged to this place. You pointed at the drawing.

        "What's with the balloon kid?" Bonnie scratched the back of his head nervously.

        "The girl wanted to draw this for his birthday and she requested us to hang it on the wall. Don't know the girl's name, I wasn't there when that happened. I-I mean, I was interacting with another group of kids instead of the birthday boy, Foxy needed my help." You nodded in understanding. A drawing of a puppet creature in a gift box got your attention but you wanted to stop asking, not wanting your new friends to be uncomfortable around you. Muffled cheering emitted outside of the entrance doors, Bonnie's eyes widened and quickly transformed back into a animatronic. "(Y/N), you go to (your own stage/Show Stage). If you need anything just call me over when it's break time." The purple bunny waved before settling back into position with the rest. You gazed at your own (stage/ Show Stage spot/stand/etc) before heading towards it. Surprisingly, loads of kids scrammed inside the pizzeria with their parents and cousins when the doors opened. Your eyes lit up as a crowd of kids surrounded the (stage/Show Stage/stand/etc) with curious, big eyes. Even the parents stared at you with a brow raised. You wouldn't blame them though, you're a (color) (animal) that was brought back from the dead.

        "Ladies and gentlemen! Boys and girls! I present to you one of the famous animatronics back in Fredbear's Diner!" Mr. Ryouta introduced, a few teens and adults seemed to recognize you and had a smile plastered on their faces. "(Y/N) the (Animal)! Back in better conditions and hopefully serve you kids well! Enjoy your visit here in Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria!" He bowed down to finish and exited the scene, letting the kids climb onto your limbs. A snobby looking rich kid tugged on their parent's arms with a pleading look.

        "Mommy, Daddy! Can I have the (animal)! Pretty please, you promised me a gift when I raised up my math grade!" A chubby finger pointed at you, narrowing your eyes in anger. 'The kid thinks I'm property or what?' That's when you realized that you were  property, just only to Mr. Ryouta and Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. Your gaze swept to Bonnie who looked at you with concerned eyes but his mechanics didn't let him stop singing until break time. 

        "Alright sweetie, we need a place to put her in though~" The mom cheered while the father spoke to the owner. You felt a sudden urge to rip their guts out, for some reason you didn't feel hatred for the kids but for any adult here. Your servos and circuits acted up when the kid stood in front of you. 

        "Can you sing? What can you do?" The kid asked you with a sassy look in their orbs that you hated to look at but adored at the same time. You didn't want to respond but your mechanics responded by itself.

        "I-I'm (Y/N) the (Animal)! (Add signature greeting)!" The kid clapped and clasped their hands together. 

        "Mommy, mommy please, I want this one!" The sentence struck your servos and circuits, making you look at Bonnie again who was still performing for the kids. You could see a glint of mixed emotions in his maroon eyes that scanned the crowd of kids.

Oh, how you hated this start of a new life.