Cнαpтer 10: Swιтcнed Oғғ

A/N: Art by rootistabootus on dA

        "Are you alright now? Do you still want me to here?" Bonnie's paw intertwined with your (paw/wings/etc) making you smile as you felt the pain being wiped away. 

        "I'm fine now, thank you, Bonnie," You thanked and the bunny gave you a side hug, even though hugging metal felt weird. "Let's go back," You commented as the 6AM bell echoed inside the vacant building. Your mechanics automatically urged your body to go back to position and watched the other animatronics take their places. Mike soon appeared from the Office and grabbed the door handle, glancing at the animatronics, especially you. Beads of sweat rolled down his face as he stared silently at your lifeless suit. Well, the outside of your suit seemed lifeless. Mike left and not even a few seconds had passed that Jay and a new person entered the building. Jay eyed the animatronics and sighed in relief, not having to clean much.

        "Where's the newbie?" The mysterious guy, who had messy, blond hair and dusty brown eyes asked. Jay pointed to where you stood, even though he was blind. 

        "There she is, Derek, or are you becoming blind?" The janitor growled, trudging down the halls to get cleaning supplies. Derek stood in front of you and ran his hand over your face and arms, making you really annoyed.

        "So you're (Y/N)? Name's Derek, I serve as a waiter in this crappy place," Derek greeted, "Why did they make your suit so ugly, don't even get me started on the material! Did the mechanic made you this horrid or were you always like this? Your (snout/beak/etc) looks strange and deformed! Fucking hell, my ex looks better than this garbage!" Now you badly wanted to punch the living crap out of him. Bonnie overheard the conversation and he himself was pissed off. The purple bunny's servos started up without a trigger, breaking the silent atmosphere.

        "Woah, what the fuck?!" Derek cursed as Bonnie sent him the coldest glare anyone could give. Even you felt intimidated by Bonnie at the moment. "You creepy pedophile!" The waiter left and embarked down the halls towards, presumably the kitchen. Jay was returning with the cleaning supplies but seemed unfazed of what he had overheard. 

        'Derek is such a miserable person to be bullying some (animal) animatronic, maybe he should realize that I can overpower him whenever I want,' The silver-haired male started to drench Bonnie with a wet cloth. Bonnie turned his head to look at him in which you panicked, thinking that Jay would report the animatronics for being too suspicious or something. 

        "Is the pizzeria gonna open soon or will it be closed down for the police to investigate?" Bonnie asked in which Jay grunted.

        "They'll open again in like a few days or weeks, they don't need the police investigating since they can use Mike, recorded videos, and (Y/N)'s soaked leg to prove them wrong," You titled your head as Jay went over to clean Freddy and Chica, "Also, whoever stole (Y/N) must have had no brain and should be sent to a mental hospital instead of going to jail."