Cнαpтer 4: Sυrprιѕe

Your mechanical (f/c) head turned to look back at Bonnie in panic, however, he was still singing and rocking out with the kids. 'I hope the owner doesn't sell me to this ruthless kid.' You looked back at Mr. Ryouta and the kid's father having an argument. As you could tell, Mr. Ryouta didn't want to argue with the rich father. Without noticing, the spoiled brat tugged on your (paw/wing/etc) with a begging look. 

        "(Y/N), I'm going to buy you and we'll have a fun time at my house! You can be one of my personal maids and servants!" The kid cheered in happiness but you servos in your head stopped working.

        "I'm not your property, kid. I'm not here to tolerate with your foolish behavior because of how spoiled you are. If you want a slave, go get yourself a fish and a leash." Your kid-friendly mechanics kicked in when you retorted to the child. Honestly, you never thought you would be so annoyed because of a kid before. That's when the 5-year old pouted and crossed their arms in boiling rage. 

        "Enough, you can't have (Y/N) and that's final. She's very precious to me and everything else here in Fazbear Entertainment and I don't want her in the hands of parents who spoil their child a lot." Mr. Ryouta concluded, pushing the parents and kid away to the entrance who begged.

        "Please reconsider! $10,000 for the (animal)! Anything!" The dad plead before the owner threw them out of the pizzeria. They kept knocking on the glass but the security eventually took them away, hearing their voices become fainter and fainter. 

        "Amen." You preached before a bunch of kids surrounded the (Show Stage/stage/stand/etc) with happiness written on their faces. You watched as Bonnie and company jumped off the stage despite being heavy animatronics, they're able to land perfectly without damaging themselves or anything else. You gawked at them. 'I never knew animatronics are able to do that?!' You realized that Bonnie was clustered with loads of kids over him, staining him with what seemed like pizza. 'Poor Bonnie, even in Break Time, he never gets a break.' Your mechanics huffed in satisfaction. 

        "(Y/N), (Y/N)! Can you carry us!" One of the boys screamed in excitement, making you want to smile. Your (e/c) left the purple bunny's form and glanced at the kid who suggested to be carried.

        "Okay, okay! One at a time!" You felt happy to oblige as kids ignored your command. Instead, the bombarded themselves onto you, not letting you see what's happening. Suddenly, you felt like you were being watched but you couldn't see because of the kids. "Kids! Calm down, I need to be able to see!" You tried to act like a mother, hoping they'd listen.

        "Sorry, (Y/N)!" Instead of seeing darkness, your vision came across Pirate's Cove. Foxy wasn't peeking out, so who was staring at you? 

        "Children, please get off of (Y/N). I want to talk to her about something private." An older voice that fits a teen demanded, making the kids grunt and get off of you. One of them still latched onto your leg but was pulled off by the older sister. You blinked as you noticed the male in front of you. He has chocolate, brown hair and dark pupils that fits that way his bangs were swept. His attire consisted of a security guard uniform and noticeable dark bags were formed under his eyes, hinting that he couldn't sleep well at all. You could tell that he was recently just hired and wanted to try out his uniform for a bit.

        "You're (Y/N), right?" You nodded in agreement but your sarcastic side kicked in. 'Nah, I'm Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya de la Rosa Ramirez.' You scoffed mentally as the male's eyes lit up. 

        "You look a bit more modified than at Fredbear's Diner, but then again so are the rest of the animatronics." The man coughed. "I'm Mike by the way, as you can tell from your facial recognition system. I signed up for the night shift position and I want to be friends with you. I don't think those silly rumors were true, who ever thought that you guys are murderous animatronics with children's spirits inside them!" Mike laughed at his own 'joke'. You cocked your head in confusion. Murderous animatronics? Children's spirits? You needed more answers but Break Time was over. Kids started to leave with their parents, signaling it was closing time already. 'Already?' Disappointment was clear in your eyes as everyone left the building except one person who had to lock up. That person was Jay the Janitor. You settled back into your spot, your mixed emotions inside of you started to churn around until you started to feel something. 'Am I feeling confusion?!' You couldn't believe it, you were feeling an emotion! No more coldness and the whirring of gears inside you, you could feel now! 'Finally, it's been forever!' You closed your eyes, feeling bright light start to shroud around you. After what seemed like an eternity, the bright light slowly faded and right in front of you were the animatronics in their human forms. Bonnie looked at you with shocked, maroon eyes. Freddy looked at you in shock as well. His brown hair perfectly matched with his clear, blue eyes along with his waiter uniform that consisted of a bear badge that spelled 'Freddy' and a apron that hung below the waist. Chica has very pretty blonde hair with a small ponytail much like Bonnie's but smaller. Her uniform was of a waitress with a bib/apron that spelled out 'Let's Eat!" just like in her animatronic form.

        "Have you looked in the mirror, (Y/N)? Y-You look amazing." A blush decorated his face as you inspected yourself. You didn't have (paws/wings/etc) anymore but (s/c) skin! You looked down at your (f/c) (attire of your choice) in awe. Chica held your hand and showed you the way to the women's restrooms. 

        "Here, look at yourself, so pretty!" Chica complimented, making you smile. You stood in front of the mirror and gasped, awestruck. Your (e/c) eyes glimmered along with your (f/c) hair that was combed in such a (cool/pretty/etc) way. Your attire matched with your looks, making your (plump/thin) lips twitch into a wide smile.

        "This is amazing! I love it!" You clasped your hands together in admiration. Was this how you looked like when you were human before? If you were even human before, you weren't sure anymore, you needed more answers.

        "How did you transform?" Bonnie asked while he wrapped his arms around your waist, making your blood rush up to your cheeks. Chica giggled at your surprised look. Bonnie purred from behind you as he rested his chin on your head. 

        "I-I felt emotions, strong ones." You responded, feeling a little shy with Bonnie all of a sudden. After all, you weren't used to these touches.

        "You feel so warm!~" He dug his head into your (h/c) hair which made you tense up, paralyzed.

        "Bonnie that's enough, you're scaring her." Freddy ordered, making the bunny pout before releasing. Your tension let loose and you sighed in relief. You honestly didn't expect that at all, but it was nice to have a warm and comforting hug after being thrown away from so long.

        "What do you guys do now?" On cue, the lights turned off in the pizzeria and single footsteps headed their way to what could be the office. A recording played but you were too far to hear any of it.

"We play our game, of course!~"