Cнαpтer 9: Coмғorт

You screeched so loud that it would put Foxy's scream to shame. You twisted and turned, frantically trying to close the zipper to get rid of the image of utter disgust. "(Y-Y/N)! Stop! Lemme close it f-for you!" Mike offered but you were too busy in a state of denial and dismay to even hear the security guard. You could hear various footsteps coming towards you, making you even more panicked than you should be.   

      "(Y/N), stop it lassie! Y-You're hurting yerself!" Foxy's voice glitched at the end as he grasped onto your metallic (wing/paw/etc), pulling you away from the office. Then came Freddy and Chica, pulling you back to the (Show Stage/stage/etc).    

    "(Y/N), stop! What happened that got you worked out?!" Freddy scolded, making you struggle a bit less. After the struggling, they helped you onto the (Show Stage/stage/etc) in a comfortable position.  

      "I s-saw myself," Your mechanics wheezed, mimicking hurried gasps. The three animatronics stared at one another in confusion before looking back at you.    

    "What do you mean by that? You look beautiful?!" Chica reassured you but it failed. It was obvious that they didn't know what you were talking about.  

"Does a dead corpse sound beautiful to you?! You just don't understand!" You hung your head low in shame. It was honestly embarrassing, saying to the animatronics that there was a dead you inside a (animal) suit. They'll laugh any second now...   

    "I know, we all know. We've been through that, (Y/N). I was expecting that you wouldn't realize because your suit is so old and jammed that it was hard to peek inside. We also died in these stupid suits too, you know?" Freddy's tone of voice had gotten low yet still melodious. The atmosphere had turned rather gloomy; with a silent Chica and a fazed Foxy. The atmosphere shattered once Bonnie stepped in, well it shattered for you at least. The bunny placed a paw on his forehead as if he had a headache before looking up to realize that the entire group was there.  

      "Is he gone, lad?" Foxy spoke up, breaking the awkward tension that was forming when Bonnie was staring at them wide-eyed. The purple bunny nodded before skidding over to where you sat—sitting next to you.         "I think we'll let Bonnie explain it," Chica winked at the both of you, trying to form a small smile but her suit wouldn't let her. 

      "Go get 'er, lad," Foxy advised before the three of them scattered off to who knows where. Foxy was probably heading back to Pirate's Cove, let's be honest here. 

      "Where to start..." Bonnie told himself, shuffling in a more comfortable position. You already knew the answer to that.  

    "Why am I stuffed into a (animal) suit?" It didn't even sound like a question anymore, more like a command. Bonnie's head twitched nervously at the question.   

    "Maybe if he didn't freak out inside of me, I could have answered you before," Bonnie started, "As I was saying, a man dressed in purple, he went inside of a golden animatronic, it was unclear who it was exactly. It could've been Golden Freddy, it could've been Golden Bonnie, and it could've been you. We were all together for Golden's birthday party along with the rest but it was mainly us three. T-Then he got into one of the suits and lured us back. He killed you and stuffed you into the (animal) suit, which was golden also back then. But the mechanic modified you a lot so yeah..." His voice trailed off as he stared into the distance.  

      "What about the others?" You asked, your gears starting to grind with ease once again. Bonnie would've flinched but he refrained from doing so, making you feel slightly bad that you were literally forcing out answers from him.        "The purple man, he killed Golden Freddy too but he wasn't stuffed just yet. He tried to kill me too but I escaped before he could try to stab me," Bonnie unconsciously placed his paw over your (wing/paw/etc) but you were too intrigued into the story to notice. "The place was shut down after finding Golden's body but they never recovered yours. I-I was too scared to tell them what really happened. Anyways, the place was rebuilt and they replaced with the animatronics you just saw right now. So we decided to go back there to see what was different. But the purple man was back, he always does. He lured our friends but I followed them, trying to stop them but they got killed and stuffed as well. He remembered my face and stuffed me into Bonnie first, boy you should've seen my body, it was nearly a mess. We couldn't possess the suits, not even you or Golden were possessing the suits back then. After that, we were dismantled and the place got rebuilt yet again, this time another child was killed but he somehow managed to possess the Puppet animatronic and saw us in the Backroom and gave us a chance to relive. At first, we didn't like it at all but we lived with it. Even Golden Freddy's spirit was attached to the suit. The only problem was that I tried to look for your animatronic form but I couldn't find it. The Puppet told me when the time comes, he'll revive you and that's exactly what he did despite being put away into storage or possibly scrapped. Now we're here, the place rebuilt once again and with us." Bonnie held your (paw/wing/etc) tightly and it gave you a surge of comfort.   

    "Thank you, Bonnie, for telling me. I wish I would've remembered you guys, our past lives. But it seems like I only know my name, but can you help me with something?" Your gentle voice swooned in his ears as they perked up at your favor.   

    "What is it?" You snuggled closer to Bonnie and sighed. 

      "Help me adjust to this new life, would you? I promise that we'll be together until we fall apart." Bonnie rested his animatronic head onto yours and closed his eyes. His gears were grinding at a faster pace.  

      "I will, until the day we go down," Bonnie reassured you as the bell chimed in the pizzeria. Foxy was peeping at you two the entire time in his human form and he couldn't help but smile, tears pricking his yellow eyes. 

      "Until tha' day that all of us fall."