Cнαpтer 8: Reαlιтy

"Yes, sir?" You remembered that he called you before, making your conversation with Bonnie interrupted. The boss, Mr.Ryouta smiled at your formalities and manners.

        "Did Bonnie give you a tour of the place before? Do you like the pizzeria?" These questions somehow made you uncomfortable. Your gears wheezed, trying to think of an appropriate answer.

        "Yes, it was nice. But can I ask you a question?" You asked in a cold and robotic voice, Mr.Ryouta's eyes hinting curiosity but nodded. "When will this place open again?" The owner scratched his head in deep thought.

        "I would say, probably a week. I could be wrong. The police has to investigate and find out all they can about this, but I wonder why..." Your head twitched, waiting for him to continue. "...did the kid have such a strong urge to buy you? I've seen the same family visit here before but never once cared about the animatronics, only if it was the kid's birthday in which they get really annoying.

        "Maybe because I was a new animatronic?" You responded without thinking, making you blink and mentally face-palm. 'Stupid! I'm not a new animatronic!' You frantically thought.

        "I guess so, but it's probably because you're a wearable suit/animatronic..." You were about to question him but he jolted in realization when he glanced at his watch. "I've got to go! I'll be late for the interview if I don't make it in time! Treat Mike Schmidt with respect, he's the new guard!" Your owner rushed, locking the building before driving away in his car.

        'I'm a wearable suit? People can be inside this (animal) suit?!' You looked down on yourself, stretching out your animatronic (paws/wings/etc). "No wonder I feel so...so worn."

        "H-Hey (Y/N)!" You heard Chica call out from behind you. You watched as both the chicken and the bunny strayed up to you. Her voice was glitchy but so were her animatronic body, joints creaking with age here and there. "Lemme fix your zipper! I-It's jammed up!" Chica chirped and proceeded to zip up an unknown zipper you weren't aware existed on your back. "There, all done!"

        "U-Uhm, thank you Chica. I wasn't aware of a zipper on my body at all." You tried to rotate your animatronic head to see the zipper but you couldn't.

        "Shouldn't you be back on (Show Stage/stage/etc) to recharge? You had quite a long day!" Freddy's deep voice boomed him. A bell emitted throughout the entire pizzeria, signaling midnight. All of the animatronics, including the peeping Foxy returned back to their original position, even you who went back to where you're supposed to be. 'What's with my mechanics?!' It was almost like you're being possessed of some sort. You couldn't move your body but you did see Bonnie trudging towards you. How was he able to move and yet you can't?

        "(Y/N)..." He switched to his human form, being engulfed in light before doing so. You couldn't help but find his features rather attractive. His silky lavender hair and red bow tie, along with his deep maroon eyes. It was a crush, but you hated that. You loved and hated Bonnie for making you feel this way when you only met a mere days ago. "I promised you I would tell you everything about ourselves. You were always special to me, (Y/N). Back in Fredbear's Diner, it was just me, you, and Freddy. We...used to be golden until a terrible incident happened." He gulped nervously, "A man, dressed in purple, he-" Bonnie groaned suddenly, holding his head as he trembled. Quickly, he changed into animatronic form but his gears were still stuck.