Cнαpтer 5: Sтoleɴ

A/N: Finals are coming up, might be late on updating </3

        With that statement said, the two males glared at their blonde companion who tilted her head in confusion before her purple orbs widened. "Oh, I'm sorry, hehe.~" Chica nervously scratched the back of her head as Freddy heaved out a heavy sigh while Bonnie rolled his eyes. Anger reflected from both of their eyes.

        "What games?" You couldn't help but feel curious, but curiosity was all you're feeling. After all, who wouldn't ask a lot of questions after being thrown away with barely any memory?

        "What Chica meant to say is," Freddy gave a slight glance to the female who only sniffled and looked away--shadows cast over her purple eyes. "At night there's no one to play with except ourselves and the security guard, we take this as our free time and do whatever we want." You raised a brow at the new information. Did they not sleep or recharge? Whatever animatronics do?

        "Before you ask anything, no, we don't sleep or get turned off since Mr.Ryouta was afraid that our servos will lock up during the night." Bonnie filled in, already reading your mind.

        "Oh, yeah!" You exclaimed, suddenly remembering, "Mike, the new night guard told me something about dead children in animatronic suits that get haunted and roam around at night to kill people or something." Your mind wandered off, pondering about the rumor. "But, I don't know..." Chica looked back at you with surprise which turned into a mix of anger.

        "Who told you that?!" She growled, making you cautious. 

        "Mike, the night guard, I think he's here right now." You raised your hands in defense, not wanting to be lunged at. Freddy hummed under his breath in thought.

        "Ignore what he said, go along with Bonnie. Chica and I are gonna pay him a visit along with Foxy." Freddy left the restrooms while Chica followed, but stopped in her tracks at the doorway. 

        "(Y/N), do you want something to eat? It must have been terrible for not eating in such a long time!" You were about to respond until Bonnie interjected, "Later, Chica. (Y/N) can handle going without food, she doesn't need it anyways, right?" He glanced at you, making you nod. A disappointed rumble echoed in your stomach but it wasn't audible at least. Chica clasped her hands together before deciding, "Fine, later it is. Although, if your pizza does get served, it might have more tomato sauce than usual. Bye, (Y/N).~" She waved before leaving the restrooms. 

        "I'm not gonna ask why for both your reaction and the extra tomato sauce. I'm not," You concluded before Bonnie squealed in happiness, holding your (s/c) hand.

        "I can give you the answers you need, but can we walk around the pizzeria? I uh move around a lot." You flashed him a warm smile before the two of you proceeded down the hall and near the Dining Room and Show Stage. "Do you remember when we were kids?" The question made you think but you shook your head.

        "I don't remember anything, although Golden Freddy back there gave me some info about Fredbear's Diner." If you wanted answers, you had to be truthful, that's how the game worked. You noticed how he tensed up but his tension still didn't loosen at all. "Bonnie, are you okay?" He only nodded in response.

        "I'm fine, it's that it's hard for me to go near you and see that you don't even know me anymore." Bonnie stopped in his tracks, staring at the checkered floor beneath him. "I'll admit, you were human before this. I was too until-" He gulped, not wanting to say much more. You placed a hand on his back in comfort.

        "I'm sorry that I don't remember, it just sucks when mechanics reboot your systems and delete your storage data. But I don't see how becoming a robot would erase my memory, I mean if I were truly human before, I would still have my past memories as a human. My animatronic's memories may be deleted but not my human one, maybe I'm not thinking hard enough." Bonnie gave you a slight smile before his maroon eyes lit up, making him grin.

        "That's it, (Y/N)! I can show you things we've done in the past so you can get your human memories back!" You smiled along with him, although there were many flaws with this theory. How did you even end up like this? 'Bonnie would just ignore my question, maybe I'm asking too much. I think I need to slow down before I push on." The two of you kept wandering around until you were near the entrance of the pizzeria.

        "I just realized that you're the clingy type of person, Bonnie." Bonnie let out a low chuckle at your realization before his face covered in blush.

        "Prove it, sweetie.~" The male teased you, making your cheeks feel warm. You playfully punched his arm while he laughed.

        "Don't use those pet names on me!" Embarrassment lingered in your tone as the two of you play-fought like kids. A crash from the transparent windows interrupted your happy moment. You held onto Bonnie who wrapped his arms around you, shielding you from the glass shards the shattered. 

        "(Y/N), (Y/N)! That's her!" A familiar brat's voice filled the air of the pizzeria, making you brain dead. 'Oh no...' You thought as you looked up to see the kid with guys dressed in black uniform, looking like spies or agents. 

        "Are you sure? They're just humans..." One of them informed but the kid shook their head.

        "Nope, I knew they can transform human! (Y/N) is the one with the (h/c) hair and pretty uniform, get her.~" Before you could react, you were being pulled away from Bonnie who was being pulled away also. 

        "Bonnie!" You tried to reach out but despite your struggled, you couldn't escape.

        "Let me go, filthy humans!" Bonnie's eyes glowed, biting onto one of their hands. The kid stared at him in disbelief. "Knock him out.~" They ordered as you watched Bonnie get hit with a blunt object. You screamed, tears flowing out of your eyes. You felt them throwing you in the back of a truck, the unbelievable lengths kids go through these days.

        "Stop this, I'll tear you to shreds!" You threatened but they closed the back of the truck, leaving you in complete darkness. You were getting kidnapped by some stupid rich kid-no

Stolen.